Thread: Tice therapy

viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach

Tice therapy

If you hate Tice and want him gone simply follow this 3 step therapy program. Custom made by myself.

1) Tell yourself that somewhere, somehow, a creature more stupid than Tice exists. Repeat until you believe it.

2) Click on this link and read the story.
    stuffucanuse.com

3) Repeat to yourself that Tice is not the most stupid man alive and remember that there is at least one (1) person alive less eligible to head coach an NFL team.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

Re: Tice therapy

o come on. he's not THAT bad. he did get us to the divisional playoffs last cyear. he is really not htat bad. yeah there are better coaches in the league but when you think about it he's not as bad as we make him out to be

Go vikes!!

viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach

i know i'm just playin.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yeah, I think a lot of our problems rest on the shoulders of the players. Granted, Tice and the rest of the coaching staff is at partial fault, but they are not the ones that need to make plays and execute. I know a lot of people like to poke fun at Tice and co. but he's done OK with what he's had.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I've been watching a lot of threads as you all have lately. Most of them try to poke specific blame at Tice, Culpepper, the "O" line, the party, and the list goes on.
    Me, I think it all stems back to Red McCombs. They say hindsight is 20-20 and I guess I can see now what a bad owner he really was.
    Not only was he a money-grubbing old fart, he simply used the Vikings as a vehicle to get richer. He had no love for the organization despite all his big talk.
    He let the offices go to hell in a handbag, he refused to pay for first class coaches, when things got tough he pissed off the fans by threatening to move the team. He ruled by fear and cheapness.
    Sure, Tice has to share some blame but he was thrown into a situation that he was not ready for because of McCombs cheapness to hire an experienced coach. And as VKG4LFE says, the players have to shoulder some responsibility. But the lack of disclipine again goes back to a front office that was understaffed, underpaid, and didn't have a clue how to run an NFL team.
    I really believe Wilf is trying to correct these problems. We've seen him time and time again step up and dool out $$$ to fix the office, the ship, the ticket prices at Mankato and a myrid of other things.
    Sure I'm disappointed in the Vikings like you all are, but I see a brighter day on the horizon under the new ownership -- a team and an organization that will bring us back to the days of the Bud Grant era when we had a team we could be proud of.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Good post COJO!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!