Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: For those of you that travel....

    "Prophet" wrote:
    The guy in front of me had a brazilian supermodel sitting next to him.
    How do you know she had a Brazilian?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #22
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: For those of you that travel....

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    The guy in front of me had a brazilian supermodel sitting next to him.
    How do you know she had a Brazilian?
    maybe she was just a brazilian fart porn star
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  3. #23
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: For those of you that travel....

    "olson_10" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    The guy in front of me had a brazilian supermodel sitting next to him.
    How do you know she had a Brazilian?
    maybe she was just a brazilian fart porn star
    The best clues were that I was flying out of Sao Paulo, she spoke portuguese, and she was on the cover of a magazine that was on the plane.
    I guess it's just circumstantial evidence now that I think about it.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #24
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281

    Re: For those of you that travel....

    I think they do all the hidden fees because most people just go online and buy the cheapest tickets possible. This way they can have low prices but in the end they know that they will actually get a few extra bucks out of the average customer. I kind of like it because atleast you are paying for what you get. More luggage should cost a little more than someone with very little, nothing wrong with paying for your snack on the plane, some will go for it others will eat ahead of time.

  5. #25
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: For those of you that travel....

    I like this change.
    The airlines desperately need to do something.
    They obviosly aren't charging enough for tickets or we wouldnt' be seeing all these financial struggles.
    It's easy to point the finger at corporate management, but when all of them are struggling, it points to a different direction.


    My main concern is that with the $25.00 charge for the 2nd bag, we are going to see even more ass hats trying to cram luggage onto the overhead bins that obviously don't fit.
    Somehow these idiots walk past 3 or 4 units where you can verify if your luggage is small enough to fit and bring the bag on board anyways.
    Even when they do manage to cram it in there, it leaves no room for any other passengers.
    On top of this, these same people often cram their jackets and anything else they can.
    So fucking frustrating when there is no room for you shit because some other dick head took up over half the overhead for his personal shit.
    My blood pressure rises just thinking about it.


    Please check your oversized duffle bags next time.
    They offer checked luggage option for a reason.
    Don't be a selfish luggage nazi!
    You think your too important to follow the same rules as the rest of us?

    Fuckers...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. A little funny from the weekend of travel...
    By pack93z in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 03:53 PM
  2. Travel to Europe
    By tjohnson in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 09:14 PM
  3. travel tips
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 06:45 PM
  4. 2005 Strength of Schedule & Travel
    By Webby in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 06:48 AM
  5. Travel time to the dome
    By tosstomoss in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 06:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •