Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    triple_24 is offline Training Camp

for those who take protein powder

being a man of a non existing blender i have to mix all my protein powders and muscle gainers by hand! it takes forever and it still leaves huge clumps, it just looks like i poured a gallon of milk into the container and drank that! anyone got any sugestion on a better way to mix it without a blender (besides go buy one)
    the objective of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss

randy moss on his fine: hell if i would have known it was $10,000 dollars i would whipped my d*ck out and slapped the pole with it

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I use a hand blender. Works good.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

there is a powder that you only put 1 teaspoon in juice and shake. All though you have to shake it again later if you let it sit
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

How expensive can a blender be? Really. . .
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

i have never used protein powder but i lift weights everday. does it help out a lot?

Whoa, never thought we would be talking about my specialty here.

Protein Powder and a multi-vitamin are essentials if you are going to work out.

Go to teenbodybuilding.com and find Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein. Its around 30 bucks for 77 servings, tastes great and mixes if you shake it in a container.

By the way, dump the weight gainer man...just stuff your face with complex carbs, protein and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

"ADubya26" wrote:

Go to teenbodybuilding.com and find Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein. Its around 30 bucks for 77 servings, tastes great and mixes if you shake it in a container.

By the way, dump the weight gainer man...just stuff your face with complex carbs, protein and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!
    what do u mean the weight gainer?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:

what do u mean the weight gainer?
    No. Whey pretein. Protein is essential for the building of muscles. I use Optimum. It is quality and less expensive. You have to be careful, there are a lot of garbage proteins out there. I also take B-12, non-essential fatty acids (flax seed oil), and multi-vitamins. I do not get into the designer junk like creatine. Waste of money IMO.

i have heard lots of good stuff about creatine but i dont no if its the best or not. is taking just protein powder better than that?

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    i have heard lots of good stuff about creatine but i dont no if its the best or not. is taking just protein powder better than that?

creatine is great stuff! after taking it for any period of time you can log on ebay and find yourself a new liver.

just eat right and work out. i've never consumed a protein powder, weight gainer nor multi vitimain in my life and i'm in great shape.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast