Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

for those of us over 21...

cool sig phillyvike.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Colt 45

No seriously though I love the Canadian Brew mostly Big Rock, Mountain Crest, Wildcat, and Kokanee.

I can't believe people drink lite beer, especially AMERICAN lite beer, hehe. I tried a Bud light at a Seahawks game once and it tasted like water.

Then again, I'm not 21, but in Canada you don't have to be :drunken:

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Colt 45

No seriously though I love the Canadian Brew mostly Big Rock, Mountain Crest, Wildcat, and Kokanee.

I can't believe people drink lite beer, especially AMERICAN lite beer, hehe. I tried a Bud light at a Seahawks game once and it tasted like water.

Then again, I'm not 21, but in Canada you don't have to be :drunken:
    I believe it. I knew a lot of guys in the Army that served in Germany. They never drank another American beer ever again.

I also did some exercises with a Canadian Infantry unit. They were cool guys! Got drunk with them. I traded my uniform top with one of them, still have it. They all hated our beer, but drank it anyways! :lol:

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

On a side note I noticed that in the US, alcoholic drinks do not post the alcohol% by volume on the label. What up with that? Knowing how much alcohol a drink contains plays a big part in my decision as a consumer :drunken:

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Marsh is offline Waterboy

I actually work in a liquor store, so I make it a point to try just about everything we get in (just to be professional, of course), occasionally the distributers hook me up with samples, here are some of my favorites:

Domestic:
    Leinenkugels Red
    Point Special Lager (the absolute best, dirt cheap beer, IMO)
    Moose Drool
    Berghoff Lager
    Sprecher Mai Bock
    New Glarus Spotted Cow
    North Coast Red Seal Amber Ale

Imported:
    Franziskaner Hefe-Weissbier
    Pilsner Urquell
    Belhaven Pub Draught
    Moosehead
    Zwyieck
    Bass
    Duvel

I could name more, but I'm sure I already appear to be a boozehound. It's tough, but if I had to pick one beer to be stranded on a desert island with, I'm going with Pilsner Urquell

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    cool sig phillyvike.
    Thx, Minnesota Fury made it!!!! Funny thing about is, K.Williams is crushing Philadelhia City Hall. Since I live here and hate the Eagles ukeright: thx Fury!!!! :salute:

eelpout72 is offline Starter

Guinness & Paul Aner, yummy!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"English Vike" wrote:
    i'm not over 21 but i'm over 18 which is the legal age for drinking here. i'm actually something of a disgrace to my country by not really liking beer at all. in fact i hardly even like alcohol, although society seems to demand it every now and then, if i go out with my friends and they're drinking i will pretty much drink whatever they put in front of me lol, but i almost certainly wont like it.
    I can appreciate that sentiment as I'm not a regular drinker either. However the few times I do then it is always beer and never lager - lager seems to be all gas bubbles and nothing else.
    I'll also tend to try the local ' real ales ' wherever I am, but can highly recommend Old Speckled Hen - which is a local one here in Berkshire or anything from the Ringwood brewery.
    When I'm stateside I will drink Bud from the bottled beers, or Sam Adams from the tap beers- no lite beers though !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

If you seen my belly, you know I love my beer...

Traveled alot in my life,

Best Beer in Europe, German - Klulem Ice Bock....26% (thats about 52 proof) I bet you can't drink a six-pack....lol.... I tried and payed for it...

Best Beer in South Asia, Philippines- San Miguel Beer.....Very Good Ice Cold,on a 80F. and humid day...

Africa, Tusk.....found in Kenya.....Not bad...

USA- I like my Bud......but some of the micro brewerys arn't bad.....Sam Adams, OctoberFest is good...

And all of the above are extra good when washing down a shot of good ole JD Jack Daniels.........

HEY ULTRAVIKINGFAN,,,, Is there really a beer out in Minny, Purple Passion?.....

If so, I would gladly send you a money order to ship me a 12 pack, so I can drink it with friends during the Viks Super Bowl Game next year........
    SKOAL

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    On a side note I noticed that in the US, alcoholic drinks do not post the alcohol% by volume on the label. What up with that? Knowing how much alcohol a drink contains plays a big part in my decision as a consumer :drunken:
    all hard liquor does, and some beers do it on the case. It does kinda suck but as all you need to remember is EVERCLEAR pure grain alcohol 95% Alcohol by vol or 190 proof, this $hit is wicked
    :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:
    [img:81319149fb]http://img104.exs.cx/img104/1055/wiultmossfan4ax.gif[/img:81319149fb]

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast