Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 120
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    179

    for those of us over 21...

    whats the beer of choice, and if for some un-football fan type reason you dont like beer whats your favorite drink containing the demon alcohol!!

    Mine is the Wisconsin brewed Miller lite
    [img:81319149fb]http://img104.exs.cx/img104/1055/wiultmossfan4ax.gif[/img:81319149fb]

  2. #2
    English Vike is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    197

    for those of us over 21...

    i'm not over 21 but i'm over 18 which is the legal age for drinking here. i'm actually something of a disgrace to my country by not really liking beer at all. in fact i hardly even like alcohol, although society seems to demand it every now and then, if i go out with my friends and they're drinking i will pretty much drink whatever they put in front of me lol, but i almost certainly wont like it.

  3. #3
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    for those of us over 21...

    When I used to drink (I don't anymore because of my diabetes), my brew of choice was Miller Lite...

    If it wasn't beer, I'd have to say Peppermint Schnapps. YUMMY!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  4. #4
    Schleppy is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    197

    for those of us over 21...

    :la: I mainly drink Bud light in the bottle.. but my favorite two beers are Canada's Sleemans Cream Ale and Bulgarias Astika. Cant find Astika anywhere and have to go to Canada to get Sleemans(dutyfree)

  5. #5
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    for those of us over 21...

    The only beer for me!


  6. #6
    JTSnow's Avatar
    JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    326

    for those of us over 21...

    I don't know how you guys can even think about drinking beer cuz I have had little sips of alot of different kinds of beers and they all taste like ukeright: .
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,160

    for those of us over 21...

    Thus far, im going to have to go with Michelob Ultra

    I havent tried alot of the imports though.

    Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

  8. #8
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    for those of us over 21...

    "JTSnow" wrote:
    I don't know how you guys can even think about drinking beer cuz I have had little sips of all of alot of different kinds of beers and they all tast like ukeright: .
    Your young. When you get older you will be able to taste the difference! :lol:

  9. #9
    JTSnow's Avatar
    JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    326

    for those of us over 21...

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "JTSnow" wrote:
    I don't know how you guys can even think about drinking beer cuz I have had little sips of all of alot of different kinds of beers and they all tast like ukeright: .
    Your young. When you get older you will be able to taste the difference! :lol:
    I hope so.
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

  10. #10
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    for those of us over 21...

    "JTSnow" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "JTSnow" wrote:
    I don't know how you guys can even think about drinking beer cuz I have had little sips of all of alot of different kinds of beers and they all tast like ukeright: .
    Your young. When you get older you will be able to taste the difference! :lol:
    I hope so.
    Drink enough, and it all tastes the same! :thumbleft:

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •