Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 134
  1. #21
    PAvikesfan's Avatar
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: Those slimeballs!

    "oldschoolmikey" wrote:
    As long as I can still kill babies, than I am happy.
    lol. hahaha.

  2. #22
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: Those slimeballs!

    "oldschoolmikey" wrote:
    As long as I can still kill babies, than I am happy.
    Yeap nothing fills in a day like killin' babies.
    :wink:

    To Do list
    1)Work
    2)Eat
    3)Sleep
    4)Kill babies

  3. #23
    ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    444

    Re: Those slimeballs!

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Cajun,

    Did you expect any different? He is not concerned with how to help the country he is concerned with cramming as many republicans as he possibly can into any possible position during his short stay with us.
    Actually he did both.
    John Roberts is the brightest legal mind of this generation.
    Won 65% of cases he argued before the Supreme Court.
    A strict constructionist. Which is what a Justice should be.
    Not like the old crusty left wing agenda driven hacks that make up 2/3 of the present court.
    It is time the court was filled with judges that interpret the law, not legislate it.
    We have a whole other branch of Government that does that. It is called Congress. And actually that is their job.
    And just like when a Democrat is in the White House they pick Democrats.
    It is all about doing what you promised to do if you get elected.
    So this is really business as usual for any sitting President.

    I know what you Dems worry about is your Holy Grail of legalizes abortion.
    Don't worry you can still kill babies.

    6-KINGS

    Again, see my above post. It's complete fantasy to believe that conservative justices don't write the law -- they do. In fact, they do it significantly more than the so called liberal activist judges. There is no such thing as an agenda-free justice, except maybe in fantasy (note: this is NOT an invitation for you to share your supreme court justice fantasy).

  4. #24
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Those slimeballs!

    It really doesn't matter to me in any direct way. I wish there weren't any parties. But there are and I believe if that is the system that is going to be ran it should be somewhat balanced. I also believe it is the presidents responsibility to try and maintain balance while striving for excellence. Having pissing contests like this in office may give you something to talk about, but I cannot see it being helpful.

    And as long as I can still kill babies he has my full support. I would like to live out my dream of killing babies and feeding the homeless with them.

  5. #25
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Those slimeballs!

    "ltrey33" wrote:
    Ouch! Burn! I agree with you 6-Kings, but let's not fight children :grin:
    We aren't fighting.

    I am not offended in the least. I believe discussion can occur it has been done before :grin:

    I appreciate 6-kings sarcasm, so speaking only for myself, "it's all good"

  6. #26
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: Those slimeballs!

    "ColoradoVike" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Cajun,

    Did you expect any different? He is not concerned with how to help the country he is concerned with cramming as many republicans as he possibly can into any possible position during his short stay with us.
    Actually he did both.
    John Roberts is the brightest legal mind of this generation.
    Won 65% of cases he argued before the Supreme Court.
    A strict constructionist. Which is what a Justice should be.
    Not like the old crusty left wing agenda driven hacks that make up 2/3 of the present court.
    It is time the court was filled with judges that interpret the law, not legislate it.
    We have a whole other branch of Government that does that. It is called Congress. And actually that is their job.
    And just like when a Democrat is in the White House they pick Democrats.
    It is all about doing what you promised to do if you get elected.
    So this is really business as usual for any sitting President.

    I know what you Dems worry about is your Holy Grail of legalizes abortion.
    Don't worry you can still kill babies.

    6-KINGS

    Again, see my above post. It's complete fantasy to believe that conservative justices don't write the law -- they do. In fact, they do it significantly more than the so called liberal activist judges. There is no such thing as an agenda-free justice, except maybe in fantasy (note: this is NOT an invitation for you to share your supreme court justice fantasy).
    Quite frankly I will share whatever I feel is needed to offset the distortion and what the presumed working model that is the Supreme Court.

    And put me down for some baby back ribs too!!
    I have one hell of a BBQ sauce my Mom invented.

    :razz:

  7. #27
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Those slimeballs!

    The "Uniter" strikes again! He has not made ONE pick that shows ANY concession to the nearly other half of voters who voted against him...I understand that he is going to take care of the Republican side of things...but he is a hypocrite if he thinks that he is a uniter...his politics are so divisive and it is not even close. So let's call a spade a spade...he is a divider who is taking care of his oil buddies and doesn't give a crap about nearly half of the voting public as long as he can keep his Bible-thumping cronies happy. I can accept that if he admits that is his agenda...but he won't because it is easier to lie to the public...and don't even get started on how much of a liar Karl Rove is...he sold out a fellow American when he leaked that Plame was a CIA operative, whether or not he actually NAMED her is irrelevant, just the fact that he made it easy to identify her is enough to boot his azz!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #28
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: Those slimeballs!

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    Ouch! Burn! I agree with you 6-Kings, but let's not fight children :grin:
    We aren't fighting.

    I am not offended in the least. I believe discussion can occur it has been done before :grin:

    I appreciate 6-kings sarcasm, so speaking only for myself, "it's all good"
    Word up!!!
    Cuzz Del Rio be the Shezznit!!!!

    Del Rio moves the thread along and quite frankly keeps me interested in this entire board.
    Now Cajun is ok too, but I have young children and if they hear I am conversing too much with him, well I'll be put in jail.
    jk

    :wink:

  9. #29
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: Those slimeballs!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    The "Uniter" strikes again! He has not made ONE pick that shows ANY concession to the nearly other half of voters who voted against him...I understand that he is going to take care of the Republican side of things...but he is a hypocrite if he thinks that he is a uniter...his politics are so divisive and it is not even close. So let's call a spade a spade...he is a divider who is taking care of his oil buddies and doesn't give a crap about nearly half of the voting public as long as he can keep his Bible-thumping cronies happy. I can accept that if he admits that is his agenda...but he won't because it is easier to lie to the public...and don't even get started on how much of a liar Karl Rove is...he sold out a fellow American when he leaked that Plame was a CIA operative, whether or not he actually NAMED her is irrelevant, just the fact that he made it easy to identify her is enough to boot his azz!

  10. #30
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Those slimeballs!

    The problem is whenever the ship is leaning too much to one side, we all know what happens...it sinks! That is what will happen if we don't balance our government as well...as it currently stands, we have a Republican president, Republican Congress and what will soon be a Republican-dominated Supreme Court...any more people on the right side of the ship and we will surely sink our democracy. Separation of powers was instituted in order to avoid just that situation...what the judiciary's job is supposed to be is to rein in the other two branches when they go too far...if they are beholden to those two other branches, then that defeats the purpose of the policy. But balance is the key...otherwise we will all go down with the ship!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •