Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Things you didn't know you didn't know

    Ok, this is pretty random. But it's kind of interesting.

    Did you know...

    It is impossible to lick your elbow.

    A crocodile can't stick its tongue out.

    A shrimp's heart is in its head.

    In a study of 200,000 ostriches
    over a period of 80 years,
    no one reported a single case where
    an ostrich buried its head in the sand.

    It is physically impossible
    for pigs to look up into the sky.

    A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.

    More than 50% of the people in the world
    have never made or received a telephone call

    Horses can't vomit.

    The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick"
    is said to be the toughest tongue twister
    in the English language.

    If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
    If you try to suppress a sneeze,
    you can rupture a blood vessel
    in your head or neck and die.
    If you keep your eyes open by force,
    they can pop out.

    Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months,
    two rats could have over a million descendants.

    Wearing headphones for just an hour
    will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.

    If the government has no knowledge of aliens,
    then why does Title 14, Section 1211
    of the Code of Federal Regulations,
    implemented on July 16, 1969,
    make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact
    with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

    In every episode of Seinfeld
    there is a Superman somewhere.

    A duck's quack doesn't echo,
    and no one knows why.

    23% of all photocopier faults worldwide
    are caused by people sitting on them
    and photocopying their butts.

    Most lipstick contains fish scales.

    Like fingerprints,
    everyone's tongue print is different.

    Over 75% of people who read this
    will try to lick their elbow.

  2. #2
    ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    444

    Re: Things you didn't know you didn't know

    heh, i really did try to lick my elbow....well I couldn't do it.

    Superman in Seinfeld? That's something new to look for.

  3. #3
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Things you didn't know you didn't know

    Wow, those are pretty cool facts! Ever see Shaun of the Dead where they argue about whether or not dogs can look up? lol, I wonder if they have that in common with pigs, or if dogs can actually look up.

  4. #4
    canadian_vikes_fan's Avatar
    canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: Things you didn't know you didn't know

    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    In every episode of Seinfeld
    there is a Superman somewhere.
    Yea I knew about this before but actually its a Superman reference.

    And people who say this are including things like people wearing a red shirt in the background.

    Thanks PPE for the sig.

  5. #5
    Space Coyote Guest

    Re: Things you didn't know you didn't know

    "ltrey33" wrote:
    Wow, those are pretty cool facts! Ever see Shaun of the Dead where they argue about whether or not dogs can look up? lol, I wonder if they have that in common with pigs, or if dogs can actually look up.
    "Big Al says: "Dogs cant look up!" was my sig for the first month I posted here...lol

  6. #6
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Things you didn't know you didn't know

    "Space Coyote" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    Wow, those are pretty cool facts! Ever see Shaun of the Dead where they argue about whether or not dogs can look up? lol, I wonder if they have that in common with pigs, or if dogs can actually look up.
    "Big Al says: "Dogs cant look up!" was my sig for the first month I posted here...lol
    I love that movie.

    Is it true or not though? Can dogs look up? I always thought they could, but if pigs can't maybe they can't either.

  7. #7
    canadian_vikes_fan's Avatar
    canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: Things you didn't know you didn't know

    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "Space Coyote" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    Wow, those are pretty cool facts! Ever see Shaun of the Dead where they argue about whether or not dogs can look up? lol, I wonder if they have that in common with pigs, or if dogs can actually look up.
    "Big Al says: "Dogs cant look up!" was my sig for the first month I posted here...lol
    I love that movie.

    Is it true or not though? Can dogs look up? I always thought they could, but if pigs can't maybe they can't either.

    Look at you. Hall of Famer.

    So was that just the token post to get you over 1249 before you turned off the computer, or do you real feel strongly about whether or not dogs can look up??? :lol:

    J/k man. Congrats on the feat. I'm still quite a ways away. :salute:

    Thanks PPE for the sig.

  8. #8
    Space Coyote Guest

    Re: Things you didn't know you didn't know

    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "Space Coyote" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    Wow, those are pretty cool facts! Ever see Shaun of the Dead where they argue about whether or not dogs can look up? lol, I wonder if they have that in common with pigs, or if dogs can actually look up.
    "Big Al says: "Dogs cant look up!" was my sig for the first month I posted here...lol
    I love that movie.

    Is it true or not though? Can dogs look up? I always thought they could, but if pigs can't maybe they can't either.

    Look at you. Hall of Famer.

    So was that just the token post to get you over 1249 before you turned off the computer, or do you real feel strongly about whether or not dogs can look up??? :lol:

    J/k man. Congrats on the feat. I'm still quite a ways away. :salute:
    Congrats

    And BTW
    Dogs CAN look up. Trust me. I have tested this...

  9. #9
    HerdDaVikes is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    114

    Re: Things you didn't know you didn't know

    I am pretty sure dogs can look up, in fact I know they can I have made my dog look up.

  10. #10
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Things you didn't know you didn't know

    That rocked because I did try to lick my elbow haha.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2 things I have never seen before !
    By StillPurple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 11:15 AM
  2. A Few Things From Day One
    By outside22 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 03:18 AM
  3. Top 5 things
    By Bretto in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 12:43 PM
  4. Hopefully things go our way
    By TMAC604 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2005, 04:29 PM
  5. those things that go below your sig...
    By PurplePeopleEaters in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 07:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •