Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: And they say cable companies aren't bad

The bills that they send out are computer generated which means no one knows there is a bill going out for a penny. Otherwise, I am sure they wouldn't have sent it out.

SamDawg84 Guest

If they knew it was being sent that is pretty pathetic!

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

I live out in a sparsely populated area that is extremely close to the suburbs. As a result, I don't get cable (which is understandable).

What really pi$$e$ me off is that it costs as much for the internet that I get via satellite as it does for nearby surburbanites to get complete service.

Why is this the case!? There are no cable-stringing costs to compensate for, and my house is not much farther away from the satellite company as the aforementioned nearby surburb-dwellers. The cost of installation is almost the exact same, yet the price is exponentially higher! :banghead: :tard:

In conclusion, WHAT THE HELL!? THIS MAKES NO ****ING SENSE!!! :director: SOMEONE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry5: :angryfire: :cussing: :brave: :angry5: :violent1: :violent3: :naka:

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    I live out in a sparsely populated area that is extremely close to the suburbs. As a result, I don't get cable (which is understandable).

What really pi$$e$ me off is that it costs as much for the internet that I get via satellite as it does for nearby surburbanites to get complete service.

Why is this the case!? There are no cable-stringing costs to compensate for, and my house is not much farther away from the satellite company as the aforementioned nearby surburb-dwellers. The cost of installation is almost the exact same, yet the price is exponentially higher! :banghead: :tard:

In conclusion, WHAT THE HELL!? THIS MAKES NO ****ING SENSE!!! :director: SOMEONE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry5: :angryfire: :cussing: :brave: :angry5: :violent1: :violent3: :naka:
    Can you spell M-O-N-O-P-O-L-Y???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Space Coyote Guest

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:

Exactly. I have a friend that lives in a small town with exactly one choice for cable internet. Comcast. His lag is so bad when we play on XBbox live he frequently quits in disgust. Comcast has been out a few times to do the old "unplug the modem and wait a minute trick" and it never helps. They even gave him a new modem. If you test the speed on any website his is always on the low end...
    Comcast might be an OK company over all but their upload speed is low...if you play XBox live at least good luck.

Huh. Maybe he needs a new cable running to his house too.

"Space Coyote" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:

Exactly. I have a friend that lives in a small town with exactly one choice for cable internet. Comcast. His lag is so bad when we play on XBbox live he frequently quits in disgust. Comcast has been out a few times to do the old "unplug the modem and wait a minute trick" and it never helps. They even gave him a new modem. If you test the speed on any website his is always on the low end...
    Comcast might be an OK company over all but their upload speed is low...if you play XBox live at least good luck.

Huh. Maybe he needs a new cable running to his house too.
    I hear that your "girl" from the other thread needs to have a new cable installed as well! :lol:

vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

I have cable, and I can't complain, It gets me NFL Total Access. By the way, WIGGINS IS ON NFL TOTAL ACCESS TONIGHT AGAIN!!!!!!

vikingdude, congrats on the .4G!!!

Gettin' Wiggy wit it!!!

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Here where I live there's no competition for high speed internet. It's really a joke how expensive the service is I get. No bang for the buck at all. I pay $35 a month and I don't even get true cable internet, it's some kind of half dial up half cable BS deal. Since they have no competition they haven't had to worry about updating to digital cable. Luckily they've been advertising that in November digital cable will be available where I live.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

Doesn't 4G mean 4,000? oh we'll thank you anyways sir!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast