FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

These Things Make Me So Mad!!

'Rant On'

I will explain my anger.

I live not far from East Freedom. My son-in-law grew up with, and is friends with Chief John Reilly, and he is going to call him tomorrow. But this happens all the time here in Central PA.
    Tammy will be rail-roaded in our court system, I've seen it happen before.

If you call the dog warden here (who has to cover 2 counties), he may call you back a week later. If you do something yourself, this happens!

Granted she should have gotten a State Police Officer to go with her if she couldn't get anyone else. But then again, they would have told her to call John Reilly!

I guess you can tell whose side I'm on! The Arnold's should be charged with abuse!

Their crime caused Tammy to commit hers. I would have done the same thing; as an Asst Animal Tech. I could not have stood there and done nothing!

I'm so glad she documented everything with videos!

If you agree with me please contact any of the numbers provided...I did. It will make a difference if they know the how many think they are wrong. (and that their dumbness is all over the Internet!)

'Rant Off'
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Re: These Things Make Me So Mad!!

People who treat their animals that way make me sick. How can anyone own an animal and just watch it starve and suffer till they die? It's disturbing. They have some cohonas to arrest her when she was just trying to help while the owner is just letting their dog die. SICK SICK SICK

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

"Viking_Queen" wrote:
    People who treat their animals that way make me sick. How can anyone own an animal and just watch it starve and suffer till they die? It's disturbing. They have some cohonas to arrest her when she was just trying to help while the owner is just letting their dog die. SICK SICK SICK
    Oh thank you! I was starting to think I was the only one with a soft heart on this site!

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Anyone treating any animal poorly makes me mad.
    It almost seems worse to me because many times, animals can't do anything to stop it.

We have a thing on TV here that shows all of the dogs that are down at the Humane Society, and it always gets me a little depressed, because I know that if nobody goes and gets them, that they will be killed.
    There are many instances where people got the pets and realized they didn't want them, or couldn't take care of them, so they just brought them to the humane society.
    If I wasn't living in an apartment and could have a pet, I would certainly go down there and try to save at least one dog or cat.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

I have a huge soft spot in my heart for animals. I watch that Animal Cops on animal planet. I can't believe some of the stuff animals a subjected too and those people don't get much punishment for it. To me it's not much different then treating a human that way. That just may be me, but people like that really tick me off and I thik they deserve more of a punishment then what they actually get.

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

Well that lady did the right thing.
    She helped save a dying dog that their owners were too lazy or uncaring to do anything about.
    I would have done the same thing.

If the owner was smart you think they would drop the charges because they have to think that animal cruelty charges are coming against them sooner or later.
    I hate how some people treat animals like things instead of like living creatures.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

As a former Cairn Rescue Network member whose charge was to take mistreated Cairn Terriers in and rehab, train, make well, and find new homes for them, it is a dastardly thing when someone abuses any dog.

I would like to lock some of them up in a tiny cage and neglect them, and ocassionally whip them for fun.
    People who neglect or abuse their animals are little better than the dirt on my shoe.
    There is no excuse.

Cats, bah, they had it coming.
    Smug bastards.

I kid I kid.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The fact that they won't drop the charges against her is one thing....the fact that the authorities won't charge the Arnolds with animal cruelty is total BS!

She knew that although what she was doing was noble, it was still illegal...that doesn't make her a bad person, but it is still against the law.
    The judge should have the discretion to take into account the circumstances and administer the MINIMUM penalty allowed (which is probably some fine...which supporters could easily pay for her).
    The Arnolds are another story altogether...the authorities should throw the book at them for any and all animal cruelty violations that they can...and the judge should impose the maximum sentence on them!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

That is exactly what I think Cajun. But it won't happen here. I swear they think they are God. I have seen so many people rail roaded. It's like living in the 18th century in this state. The site is trying to pressure them to do the right thing.

Hey Webby, I do Boston Terrier Rescue! Sucker that I am, I adopted the last one I fostered. She's so sweet I couldn't help myself.
    ;D

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

The people need to be treated the way they they treated the animals.