Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: is there a doctor in the house???

    "marstc09" wrote:
    Find a free clinic and get some Vicodin.
    lol, yep.
    That should STRAIGHTEN is out.

  2. #12
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: is there a doctor in the house???

    "marstc09" wrote:
    Find a free clinic and get some Vicodin.
    That's a bit of overkill, he's not Brett Favre.

    I suggest to get some insurance.
    If you don't need it now, you will in the future.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  3. #13
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: is there a doctor in the house???

    im not a doctor, but i play one of PPO

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: is there a doctor in the house???

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Find a free clinic and get some Vicodin.
    lol, yep.
    That should STRAIGHTEN is out.
    are you insinuating that the doctor would give me some viagra??

    "doc i hurt my hand, i need a raging erection"


    http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: is there a doctor in the house???

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Find a free clinic and get some Vicodin.
    That's a bit of overkill, he's not Brett Favre.

    I suggest to get some insurance.
    If you don't need it now, you will in the future.
    hey!!!! your from canada!!!! let me borrow your address!!!!!

    http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

  6. #16
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: is there a doctor in the house???

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Find a free clinic and get some Vicodin.
    lol, yep.
    That should STRAIGHTEN is out.
    He said Vicodin not Viagra!


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  7. #17
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: is there a doctor in the house???

    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Find a free clinic and get some Vicodin.
    That's a bit of overkill, he's not Brett Favre.

    I suggest to get some insurance.
    If you don't need it now, you will in the future.
    hey!!!! your from canada!!!! let me borrow your address!!!!!
    Haha, sure, if you want to wait in the emergency room for 12 hours...haha.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Doctor Who: The Thread
    By bbqplatypus318 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Troy's report from eye doctor
    By HEY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 07:37 AM
  3. Spin doctor can't help NFL, Goodell
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 08:27 AM
  4. Carson Palmer's career could be OVER according to his doctor
    By Jordan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 05:26 PM
  5. Need a good doctor?
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-11-2005, 11:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •