Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Are there any Madden 04 players?

I can't even figure those games out! I recently just bought a ps2 and I'm not sure if we got madden or a different football game... but I can't play it!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

What are some things you would like to see changes for Madden 2005, here is my list:

Let Xbox players, play online.

Let us sign Free Agents BEFORE the draft

Better rookie scouting (top 5 talent vs. top 32 talent is not clear).

Get our draft picks right. (E.J. was MLB #53, no eddie johnson, Mike nattiel, Keenan Howry or even Elling)

Get contracts right (Culpepper is only there for 7 years, Free Agency doesn't reflect what it should ie. people don't become free when their actual contract say they should (winfield))

Get rid of all the retarded injuries in preseason (that are seaon or career ending, honestly)

Mini camp option in addition to training camp?

Take draft slower, ie: pick by pick so trading during the draft is allowed

Better trade A.I. especially with draft picks

CB need better hands, they drop WAYYY to make INTS.

Better defensive A.I., whenever I play my other DL never get ANY sacks. Player are constantly standing around watching WRs run by them etc.

Better stadium building options.

Allow franchise, trnsitional tags as well as RFA.

these are only a few

Those are just a FEW

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I love that game and can't wait until 2005 comes out!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

gpete13 is offline Starter

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I can't even figure those games out! I recently just bought a ps2 and I'm not sure if we got madden or a different football game... but I can't play it!

Ah thats important. Whos on the cover? Vick(madden) or Sapps big mug(ESPN)? I know ESPN has gotten better and better, but I just think you cant beat Madden.

You hit alot of topics that they are improving for 2005. I have info on some of them

Let Xbox players, play online. Yes. EA and Xbox have come to agreement and Madden 2005 will be able to be on XBox live. I believe also the rest of EAsports line will now come out with online for XBox

Get our draft picks right. (E.J. was MLB #53, no eddie johnson, Mike nattiel, Keenan Howry or even Elling)
    Theres allways roster problems since the dates and production have cut offs. When you go online though, you will download the latest roster and those changes will be updated. I think I was able to get an updated roster very often, atleast 5 durring the season. One right after the game released. Which should be August 17th this year.

CB need better hands, they drop WAYYY to make INTS.

Better defensive A.I., whenever I play my other DL never get ANY sacks. Player are constantly standing around watching WRs run by them etc.
    The delvelopers and some independent people have reported alot better defense in this version. Better Cornerback reactions and smarter Defensive up front. Defense is a big theme. Ray Lewis is on the cover, and they came up with a hit stick feature using the Right anolog joystick for big hits. ALso you can use the playmaker feature to adjust for coverage and defensive assignments to switch indivual coverage (from man to zone). Also you will be able to asigning your best CB on the other teams best WR, so the missmatch exploits can be prevented like in reallife. Sounds good so far.

Allow franchise, transitional tags as well as RFA.
    They will be included. More relestic free agent titles along with even more indepth owner mode. There will be newspaper reports, a weekly radio report on the teams, and also a email system to get updates on your team. Also word is the whole free agent system has been rebuilt. Players will be more picky signing. Veterns might sign for less with a better team type situation. Sounds like it has good potential.

Getting back to online play, there will also be throw back jerseys avialable for on line play. Alot of people have been asking for this for a while.

This is a link for a screen shot, my job blocks most gaming sites so I cant see if its dead, but try it please.
    http://images.ea.com/sports/games/20...hots/ps2/2.jpg

ohioviking is offline Rookie

i also think that there should be an bettwwen game week where u can have weekly practices and certian plays u run in the practice are cared out more efficently during a game
    a champion is one who gets up even when he cant

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Wow, I feel bad for Ray if he is on the cover. Looks like that shoulder injury might get reinjured . Driver is way too ripped in that screenshot.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

gpete, that was an awesome bunch of information!! I do have to agree with whoever said it that Driver is way too ripped in that screenshot, but it's nice to see that he was getting leveled!! I can't wait until Ray Lewis gets hurt!! I just say that because he is awesome!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

I cant wait till madden 05 I already got it reserved
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

I also found pictures of Culpepper ducking KGB, but another one with him getting leveled by him, so in spirit of fairness I left them both out. And the ripness of the guys look pretty consitant in alot of different screen shots.

You already reserved it? Did you get a deal? I warned people of doing it too early on my Madden site, since there is usually a bonus or something extra (gift card, bottle of soda) for major games. The EB games by me, last year gave an additional $5 off any game sold back if it went towards madden. I think I paid less than $10 for it. Now, I asked my wife to drop in to check on this store and I could not believe the dork that works there told her this: To pre-order it, it would be $9. $5 towards the game and $4 fee for the preorder. The person proceded to try to continue this con by saying there going to go fast, I have 90 reserved already. I would of laughed in his pathetic face. Your going to charge me money to buy a game? A game that I can go buy at Walmart or Target and get something for? This is one of this biggest games sold and I doubt that any area will be out of one, its not like I live in a really rural place. I could understand if this was the only place for many miles, but its not. And I also dont believe 90 people would have paid $4 each to order it. You want my $50 and dont want me to take it some place else, your going to have to give me somthing for it. So shop around if you can. Another note this is the same store were last year they tried to con my wife in buying the prima guide for the game. If anyone cares the prima guide is a $14 drink coaster. Its pretty much useless unless your pretty inexperience. All the info is outdated and not very helpful. I bought it in March as a gimick prize for the loser of a recent Madden tournament that I hosted (I even had some companies sent free stuff as door prizes and for the winner).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast