Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks Alot

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: Thanks Alot

Sorry to hear this. She'll be free from her pain.

I wish the best for you and your Family, take care.

Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Well an update

She passed away about a half hour ago

She was holding on just enough to have her brother make it to say goodbye.. Then she went

She couldn't talk and hasn't ate for 3 days.. And she was not breathing.. Just on the machine so people could say goodbye

It was sad to see.. But im glad I got to say goodbye

Thanks alot of the prayers.. They mean alot!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

my condolences

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

I'm so sorry.
    It's always very tough to lose someone you care about.
    She sounds like a great person, i know how it feels, you, your family and your grandmother are in my prayers V4L.

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"V4L" wrote:
    As a few people have already seen in the yell.. My grandmother is about to pass.. She has lung cancer and a tumor in her throat area.. It is cutting off her breathing and ability to talk.. She is having a real tough time and it's hurting the family to watch..

But alot of people have said their prayers for me and my family.. It really means alot to me to know we have such a great group of people here!

Im heading out to see her for the last time, they didn't think she would make it last night, so probably tonight.. She was the greatest women i've ever met.. She took care of everyone when they needed it and always, always, always put everyone first.. You couldn't leave grandma's house without eating a meal!!

Anyways im not sure where im going with this.. I guess im just saying thanks alot of all the help and prayers, they truely mean alot and it shows we have a great group of people here

I don't know what your beliefs are bro, but if what they tell me is correct, a woman who sounds like that is going to go off to a better place. She will be missed in body, but spirit wise she should be all good. She is going to be hanging out and watching the Price is Right (Barker era ) with the big guy soon.
    Remember her well, and keep in mind that as much as you miss her, she will be well taken care of.

V4L

Thanks alot everyone.. She was really important to me

Im going to get her birthdate and date of death tattooed on me probably tomorow

RIP Elaine

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Again.. passing my family thoughts and prayers onto yours at this regretful time. God bless you and yours.

V4L

"baumy300" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    As a few people have already seen in the yell.. My grandmother is about to pass.. She has lung cancer and a tumor in her throat area.. It is cutting off her breathing and ability to talk.. She is having a real tough time and it's hurting the family to watch..

But alot of people have said their prayers for me and my family.. It really means alot to me to know we have such a great group of people here!

Im heading out to see her for the last time, they didn't think she would make it last night, so probably tonight.. She was the greatest women i've ever met.. She took care of everyone when they needed it and always, always, always put everyone first.. You couldn't leave grandma's house without eating a meal!!

Anyways im not sure where im going with this.. I guess im just saying thanks alot of all the help and prayers, they truely mean alot and it shows we have a great group of people here

I don't know what your beliefs are bro, but if what they tell me is correct, a woman who sounds like that is going to go off to a better place. She will be missed in body, but spirit wise she should be all good. She is going to be hanging out and watching the Price is Right (Barker era ) with the big guy soon.
    Remember her well, and keep in mind that as much as you miss her, she will be well taken care of.

Haha

That made me laugh bro

She loved that show

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

I know exactly what you're going through, my grandfather died 4-5 years ago from cancer which started at throat cancer, he had a larynjectomy and could not speak. After a first round of treatment he got his cancer into remission and lived as normally as a person without the ability to speak could. A year or two later the cancer returned, he fought for years, but the cancer eventually spread to his lungs and brain, he fought this for about a year but eventually passed. His entire battle with cancer lasted 8-9 years.

V4L, just know your grandmother is going to a better place.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12