Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Thank you!

  1. #1
    VikesFan787's Avatar
    VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    889

    Thank you!

    I would just like to say thank you for making this site.
    I can always come on here to relax and have a couple laughs.

    This is like a safe haven, a second home.

    Thank you to everyone who makes this site possible.
    814


  2. #2
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,552

    Re: Thank you!

    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    I would just like to say thank you for making this site.
    I can always come on here to relax and have a couple laughs.

    This is like a safe haven, a second home.

    Thank you to everyone who makes this site possible.
    I've been at this for 40+ years.
    This is Valhalla!!!
    Although, be careful, there are those who will snipe with negativity.


    Sift through all of that, you have found the one place where you can be a true Viking fan!!!

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  3. #3
    VikesFan787's Avatar
    VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    889

    Re: Thank you!

    "MaxVike" wrote:
    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    I would just like to say thank you for making this site.
    I can always come on here to relax and have a couple laughs.

    This is like a safe haven, a second home.

    Thank you to everyone who makes this site possible.
    I've been at this for 40+ years.
    This is Valhalla!!!
    Although, be careful, there are those who will snipe with negativity.


    Sift through all of that, you have found the one place where you can be a true Viking fan!!!
    Has the internet been around that long. :P
    Sorry just sift through that.

    Just messin around. But your right, I can be a true Viking fan here!
    814


  4. #4
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Thank you!

    Good to have people like you. We need more like you.
    We're bringing purple back.

  5. #5
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Thank you!

    Welcome to the site my newest purple and gold friend.

    Post well and often.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #6
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Thank you!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Welcome to the site my newest purple and gold friend.

    Post well and often.
    I don't think he's new ( as he has 500something posts )

    But yeah go PP.O!
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  7. #7
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Thank you!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Welcome to the site my newest purple and gold friend.

    Post well and often.
    LMAO .The guy has 500 posts Marrdro
    ;D
    El underdog.

  8. #8
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,471

    Re: Thank you!

    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    I would just like to say thank you for making this site.
    I can always come on here to relax and have a couple laughs.

    This is like a safe haven, a second home.

    Thank you to everyone who makes this site possible.

    i'll second that.
    thanks for a great place to hang out
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •