fabybaby32 is offline Rookie

Thank our Veterans

Yesterday was the 8th of November which marked a significant but sad day for US history.
    We lost many a men that day in Vietnam in a fight people said was our D-Day at Vietnam.
    Today we are still over in Iraq and whether you agree with it or not, please go out of your way this week to thank our vets as Saturday is Veterans day.
    We would NOT be anything as a country without the brave soldiers who laid down their lives so we could do as we please.
    Thank you Veterans!!!

Re: Thank our Veterans

Thanks for the reminder. It makes me sad to know that people died for the rights and responsibilities that most americans ignore. Tuesday was a reminder for me when the media talked about "heavy" voter turnout. "heavy" turnout seems to mean 40 to 45% of registered voters, Sad.

Thanks vets! We appreciate you and your sacrifice.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"fabybaby32" wrote:
    Yesterday was the 8th of November which marked a significant but sad day for US history.
    We lost many a men that day in Vietnam in a fight people said was our D-Day at Vietnam.
    Today we are still over in Iraq and whether you agree with it or not, please go out of your way this week to thank our vets as Saturday is Veterans day.
    We would NOT be anything as a country without the brave soldiers who laid down their lives so we could do as we please.
    Thank you Veterans!!!
    The sacrifices of our soldiers deserves the GREATEST respect...and gets just that from this US citizen!
    Come home soon, brave warriors...and stay safe until you do!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

From one Vet (1979-2001) thanks for your service.
    Additionally, I would like to thank all of the U.S citizens for thier support.

It sure is different now than when I enlisted in 1979.
    Down here in Virginia Beach they used to have signs posted on the grass that said "Dogs and Sailors Not Allowed on the Grass".

Again, thank God that times have changes.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Whitney Houston sings the Star Spangled Banner.
    She has an incredible voice.

Star Spangled Banner
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Happy belated Veterans day to all in the brotherhood from me...a member of the brotherhood:

[img width=45 height=54]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ts-ab-128.jpg[/img]

[img width=316 height=367]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/pic1.jpg[/img]

[img width=200 height=274]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/soldier.jpg[/img]

[img width=167 height=283]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/army.jpg[/img]

verovike is offline Training Camp

I would like to give my thanks to all the Vets who have fought, as well as the
    Soldiers who are still fighting so that we may maintain the lifestyle we enjoy in this great country.
    This day has a new special meaning to my family, as our youngest has just enlisted.
    May God watch over our sons and daughters, please bring them all home safely.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Thanks past, current , and future veterans for everything you have and will do.