muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Thank God I can golf this week!

Well I am gonna try and speed up this week up and keep my mind off of the draft on saturday, by playing as much golf as I possibly can this week, starting tomorrow. I am about as passionate about my golf game, as I am the vikes.

I am gonna try and build off of my 39 back 9 score, from my first round of the year, last weekend.

I got a new 2 iron over the winter and boy do I love it. I can use it on the tight par 4's and hit it 260-270 yards. The coarse I am a member at, has the most trees I have ever seen on a golf coarse, so if you miss hit a shot, your screwed and have to spend at least 1 shot to pitch out of the trees. Then there is also a river that winds around the coarse and is in play on almost every hole, which makes it even tougher. I love the coarse, but it is hard as hell, if you don't hit it straight.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Thank God I can golf this week!

I've been busy busy busy all month so its actually going by pretty fast for me, i bought a new vehicle, i moved into my own place, i'm in the middle of switching jobs, and on top of that school but i got next saturday off from everything to watch the draft.

And by the way golf is hard i've tried it a few times, gets me mad fustrated but it can be fun.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Hey smooty,

This week will creep by like the space shuttle taking its journey to the launch pad.
    I will be double busy this week but it wont matter.

Is there another class of golfers under a hack?
    Thats my golf game. Although I did win a backyard chipping contest last week vs. a so called golfer/drunk and a drunk. :lol: :lol:
    Whipped them by two strokes. Eagled the last hole to win it all!!! :roll:

waynesworld is offline Rookie

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    Well I am gonna try and speed up this week up and keep my mind off of the draft on saturday, by playing as much golf as I possibly can this week, starting tomorrow. I am about as passionate about my golf game, as I am the vikes.

I am gonna try and build off of my 39 back 9 score, from my first round of the year, last weekend.

I got a new 2 iron over the winter and boy do I love it. I can use it on the tight par 4's and hit it 260-270 yards. The coarse I am a member at, has the most trees I have ever seen on a golf coarse, so if you miss hit a shot, your screwed and have to spend at least 1 shot to pitch out of the trees. Then there is also a river that winds around the coarse and is in play on almost every hole, which makes it even tougher. I love the coarse, but it is hard as hell, if you don't hit it straight.
    WOW! Thats a sweet a$$ 2-iron !! I'm lucky to get mine over 240. I'm gonna try to get out some this week too. The weather in NY has been great for drying the courses up. I went last week to a place that is known for the best drainage and did ok for the first time out. I had 3 birdies including one on 18 so I will be back! I shot 80 and that included a dreaded snowman. I was buried under the lip of a bunker and a couple shots later, I decided I had enough of that so I flew it over the green into the trees. From there I could only go after it left handed with the club upside down..Not pretty..I am pumped about going to the course that I'm a member at soon. maybe monday, It is 36 holes and the best part is you can rent a place to keep your own cart and I picked one up the other day. Now every time I go I just need to bring my gas can! (Still pricey huh?) I do have to get the father in law to get his trailer hooked up so we can bring it out there. Good luck golfing ML4 :sunny: !
    [img:9191bfb1cf]http://xs21.xs.to/pics/05121/wanyesworld.gif[/img:9191bfb1cf]

mark is offline Asst. Coach

I getting ready to go right now.My mom got us on where she works and its suposed to be one of the better ones in palm beach.I started playing 4 months ago and now im obsessed
    <!--
    sig -->

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Wow, what an ugly day of golf for me today! There was 35+ MPH winds here in ND and I suck when it's real windy. I am a high ball hitter, so the wind kicks my butt, like it did today.

The only club I could seem to hit well today, was my new 2 iron. Man I love that club! I can hit a controled draw or fade with it anytime I want, which is nice for a club that hits it 260 or so.

My putting has sucked so far this year. I have a belly putter and my belly must have grown over the winter, screwing up my putting. :grin:

Oh well, regardless of how crappy I played and how windy it was, it is nice to finally be out there again. I envy people that can golf all year long.