Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Ten PPO Members I Haven't Met but Would Like To

jkjuggalo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    jkjuggalo wrote:
    I have met nobody from PP.O for obvious reasons...

...I am VikingsTW's conscience.
    And my scouting staff......

Your slacking this year my friend. Miss the info you usually post.
    I know...my real life career is getting in the way of my wannabe scouting career. Sumbitch!

If I can ever get caught up with grading and lesson planning I will get a mock up before the draft comes.
    LOL, I am stuck on the 18th pick of the first round. Didn't even look at it this weekend.

sigh.....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 wrote:
    I have met a lot of members but here goes....

.....snip.....

V - Seen him in TN but we never talked

kevoncox
    He was kindof in stealth mode wasn't he? :cheer:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro wrote:
    jkjuggalo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    jkjuggalo wrote:
    I have met nobody from PP.O for obvious reasons...

...I am VikingsTW's conscience.
    And my scouting staff......

Your slacking this year my friend. Miss the info you usually post.
    I know...my real life career is getting in the way of my wannabe scouting career. Sumbitch!

If I can ever get caught up with grading and lesson planning I will get a mock up before the draft comes.
    LOL, I am stuck on the 18th pick of the first round. Didn't even look at it this weekend.

sigh.....
    Rolando McClain is the 18th pick in the mock draft I made a few days ago. He fell due to needs and circumstances. Made picking for the Steelers a lot easier.

I'm really, really dissapointed, Mars. Being the good friends that we are, you keeping me off of your list.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

Formo is offline Team Alumni

Great thread.. I LOL'd about 7 times reading through it.. Best 8 pages of PP.O in recent memory, that's for sure!! As for my list.. Here goes!

Cajun - He promised gumbo for the 2008 home opener, then bailed. I even conned my dad into hitting up the tailgate with me with promises of gumbo. lol Seriously, would be nice to meet the guy
    Proh - Intellegent humor. Me likes.
    Caine - To have great Tice vs. Chilly bouts.
    C Mac - Uhhh.. Just because?
    Pack93z - Gotta get him a replacement peg-leg, painted purple with the number 4. And he's alright.
    Banana - That Spanish fly is hilarious. Well, at least his bad English is hilarious.
    Greg - To make fun of the Oilers.
    i_bleed_purple - Jerseys!
    Mr. Anderson - Always had good talks late night with him and IBP.
    ejmat - Because I don't recall meeting him, and love his football mind.
    Midge - Same as EJ
    Rock - Gotta meet the resident Commie. =)

I know, that was more than 10.. And even though I've met a lot of PP.Oers at our tailgates, I'm not sure who on the forums I actually met (outside of the obvious ones)
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Formo wrote:
    Great thread.. I LOL'd about 7 times reading through it.. Best 8 pages of PP.O in recent memory, that's for sure!! As for my list.. Here goes!

Cajun - He promised gumbo for the 2008 home opener, then bailed. I even conned my dad into hitting up the tailgate with me with promises of gumbo. lol Seriously, would be nice to meet the guy
    Proh - Intellegent humor. Me likes.
    Caine - To have great Tice vs. Chilly bouts.
    C Mac - Uhhh.. Just because?
    Pack93z - Gotta get him a replacement peg-leg, painted purple with the number 4. And he's alright.
    Banana - That Spanish fly is hilarious. Well, at least his bad English is hilarious.
    Greg - To make fun of the Oilers.
    i_bleed_purple - Jerseys!
    Mr. Anderson - Always had good talks late night with him and IBP.
    ejmat - Because I don't recall meeting him, and love his football mind.
    Midge - Same as EJ

I know, that was more than 10.. And even though I've met a lot of PP.Oers at our tailgates, I'm not sure who on the forums I actually met (outside of the obvious ones)
    Thanks for getting us back on track. Seems like we were going down the "Mock Draft" tangent a bit.

Seriously, can you imagine we actually got talking about McClain....

Rolando McClain is the 18th pick in the mock draft I made a few days ago. He fell due to needs and circumstances. Made picking for the Steelers a lot easier.
    Who I have going 12th to the Phins by the way. :P

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    scottishvike wrote:
    I'd like to meet loads of the people on PPO but only if they dressed up as their avatars or else I'd get all confused. :P
    PPO halloween party. Come as your avatar. Not sure how I would get the truck into the building though....Flounder and beer would be easy.

Guess I'de be the only one in a Culpepper Jersey, throwing flames....LOL :laugh:

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Well after scrolling through 8 pages of this thread without finding my name , I guess it would be best if I just met as many of you as possible tailgating before a game! It has been several years since I have gone back to Minnesota for a game.....I guess its time!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Vikefanman2000 wrote:
    Well after scrolling through 8 pages of this thread without finding my name , I guess it would be best if I just met as many of you as possible tailgating before a game! It has been several years since I have gone back to Minnesota for a game.....I guess its time!
    Were have you been my friend? Last spreadsheet update I have for you was over a year ago.

Haven't seen you posting much, or have I just been missing your posts?

Formo wrote:
    I'm not going to hear the end of that one, will I? Lol.

Marrdro wrote:
    Thanks for getting us back on track. Seems like we were going down the "Mock Draft" tangent a bit.

I think I had him going to the Dolphins, as well, in my first mock draft. It's just that they signed Karlos Dansby a few days ago and already have Channing Crowder to start next to him. Ayodele isn't that great a starter, but is one of the better back-ups at ILB. I don't think that the position is one of need, anymore.

I have JPP going to them right now. His ceiling is ridiculous, even though he has bust written all over him.

Then again, by signing Foote it's becoming more unlikely that the Steelers will go with McClain, either. FA is screwing up my mock draft pretty effectively.

The dress up as your avatar sounds like a great idea. Would make for one hell of an odd-job party. I'll be sure to look up a Hasselhoff avatar before we hold that thing...
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

Rockmolder wrote:
    Formo wrote:
    I'm not going to hear the end of that one, will I? Lol.

Marrdro wrote:

I think I had him going to the Dolphins, as well, in my first mock draft. It's just that they signed Karlos Dansby a few days ago and already have Channing Crowder to start next to him. Ayodele isn't that great a starter, but is one of the better back-ups at ILB. I don't think that the position is one of need, anymore.

I have JPP going to them right now. His ceiling is ridiculous, even though he has bust written all over him.

Then again, by signing Foote it's becoming more unlikely that the Steelers will go with McClain, either. FA is screwing up my mock draft pretty effectively.

The dress up as your avatar sounds like a great idea. Would make for one hell of an odd-job party. I'll be sure to look up a Hasselhoff avatar before we hold that thing...
    Damn, I completely gaffed Dansby going to the Phins.

I wound up plugging Sergio Kindle in there for them based on a snippet from another fan site were they said the Phins were gonna work him out.

Now I gotta go revisit my whole first round, AGAIN.....ARGGHGHGHGHGHGHGH

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112