Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 120
  1. #101
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re:Ten PPO Members I Haven't Met but Would Like To

    El Vikingo wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:
    Well,my list with comments..

    TNT-No need much explanations

    Cajunvike-Hilarious conversations with him in the yell.Funny guy.

    VikingMike-He is a Sandra "wifey"Otterson fan and thatīs more than enough for me.

    Ejmat-He could teach me some english and I am 99 % sure he is straight.

    Singersp-I ve always wanted to know anyone more perv than me.

    Profeta-This cat owns me some bucks cause of his shitty betting advices.He wonīt pay unless I am in person.

    Ned-The nude and cane stuff really warms my heart.I still remember that"press 1 to stay here and 2 for going out to hell,this is the US.."

    Marrdro-Nice guy with fine insights of football.I would crack him up with my shitty english.

    Vikinggreg.One of the funniest in ppo,imo.The fountain City nights vids prove it.Al Bundy is god.

    European buds.Cogs,digital,anglo,dekay.Obvious reasons.

    That sums it up I guess.
    Hey bud, I am straight and I can teach you English and you can teach me Spanish. Sounds like a good trade off. I'm pretty good but my goal by the end of this year is to be flluent in Spanish.
    Lol ,you speak spanish? .I wanna see that ,say something..(Yo quiero taco bell, doesnīt count...)

    Nice spanish Zeus btw.
    How about, yo quiero una cerveza por favor?

    Seriously: Me alegro de que el fin de semana aunque lo mas probable es estar trabajando todo el tiempo.

  2. #102
    scottishvike's Avatar
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Posts
    1,712
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re:Ten PPO Members I Haven't Met but Would Like To

    I'd like to meet loads of the people on PPO but only if they dressed up as their avatars or else I'd get all confused. :P

  3. #103
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re:Ten PPO Members I Haven't Met but Would Like To

    Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:
    Well,my list with comments..

    TNT-No need much explanations

    Cajunvike-Hilarious conversations with him in the yell.Funny guy.

    VikingMike-He is a Sandra "wifey"Otterson fan and thatīs more than enough for me.

    Ejmat-He could teach me some english and I am 99 % sure he is straight.

    Singersp-I ve always wanted to know anyone more perv than me.

    Profeta-This cat owns me some bucks cause of his shitty betting advices.He wonīt pay unless I am in person.

    Ned-The nude and cane stuff really warms my heart.I still remember that"press 1 to stay here and 2 for going out to hell,this is the US.."

    Marrdro-Nice guy with fine insights of football.I would crack him up with my shitty english.

    Vikinggreg.One of the funniest in ppo,imo.The fountain City nights vids prove it.Al Bundy is god.

    European buds.Cogs,digital,anglo,dekay.Obvious reasons.

    That sums it up I guess.
    Hey bud, I am straight and I can teach you English and you can teach me Spanish. Sounds like a good trade off. I'm pretty good but my goal by the end of this year is to be flluent in Spanish.
    Una cerveza fria, por favor.

    =Z=
    You forgot the "Ya'all".....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #104
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re:Ten PPO Members I Haven't Met but Would Like To

    scottishvike wrote:
    I'd like to meet loads of the people on PPO but only if they dressed up as their avatars or else I'd get all confused. :P
    PPO halloween party. Come as your avatar. Not sure how I would get the truck into the building though....Flounder and beer would be easy.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #105
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re:Ten PPO Members I Haven't Met but Would Like To

    jargomcfargo wrote:
    I had a list of ten but realized I didn't want to offend those left off the list. I have many more than ten I would like to meet.
    I will say the top two from the list would be Prophet, the biggest brainiac on the board, and Freya, someone I admire for her humanity as well as her great posts.

    I have met many PP.O members at the tailgates who have enriched the Vikings experience.

    Webby was one of them. Thank you Webby.
    Give up the list Doc. No one will get offended. Atleast they shouldn't.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #106
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,776
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re:Ten PPO Members I Haven't Met but Would Like To

    Marrdro wrote:
    scottishvike wrote:
    I'd like to meet loads of the people on PPO but only if they dressed up as their avatars or else I'd get all confused. :P
    PPO halloween party. Come as your avatar. Not sure how I would get the truck into the building though....Flounder and beer would be easy.
    :woohoo: El Vikingo coming along in a banana suit, Prophet looking like the second coming of Albus Dumbledoor and C Mac D trying to tough it out as a Chuck Norris lookalike :woohoo:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  7. #107
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re:Ten PPO Members I Haven't Met but Would Like To

    AngloVike wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    scottishvike wrote:
    I'd like to meet loads of the people on PPO but only if they dressed up as their avatars or else I'd get all confused. :P
    PPO halloween party. Come as your avatar. Not sure how I would get the truck into the building though....Flounder and beer would be easy.
    :woohoo: El Vikingo coming along in a banana suit, Prophet looking like the second coming of Albus Dumbledoor and C Mac D trying to tough it out as a Chuck Norris lookalike :woohoo:
    Someone needs to hit the lottery and host a all expense paid PPO party.

    Hey Ned, get on that will ya?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #108
    jkjuggalo's Avatar
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,131

    Re:Ten PPO Members I Haven't Met but Would Like To

    Marrdro wrote:
    jkjuggalo wrote:
    I have met nobody from PP.O for obvious reasons...

    ...I am VikingsTW's conscience.
    And my scouting staff......

    Your slacking this year my friend. Miss the info you usually post.
    I know...my real life career is getting in the way of my wannabe scouting career. Sumbitch!

    If I can ever get caught up with grading and lesson planning I will get a mock up before the draft comes.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

  9. #109
    jkjuggalo's Avatar
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,131

    Re:Ten PPO Members I Haven't Met but Would Like To

    El Vikingo wrote:
    oaklandzoo24 wrote:

    El Vikingo- I'm pretty sure he's straight.

    SKOL VIKES.
    lmao, of course I am straight.
    Straight as a banana.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

  10. #110
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:Ten PPO Members I Haven't Met but Would Like To

    I have met a lot of members but here goes....

    C Mac D

    VikingMike

    josdin00

    Caine

    Mr. Anderson

    Prophet

    i_bleed_purple

    vikinggreg

    gregair13

    UffDavikes

    midgensa

    Vikes_King

    El Vikingo

    Tad7

    V - Seen him in TN but we never talked

    kevoncox

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Thank you PPO members...
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 12:15 AM
  2. Thank You PP.O Members!
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 08:02 AM
  3. WoW 6000 members
    By ViKing24 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 06:12 AM
  4. Any members tax experts?
    By ryanmurphy in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 03:57 PM
  5. most members?
    By magicci in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2005, 03:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •