Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Ten PPO Members I Haven't Met but Would Like To

OK, it appears most are in a festive mood today and don't really want to get into anything that resembles a "Football" discussion, so here is something that came to mind from a Ejmat post........

List 10 PPO members that you haven't met yet but want to. It would be nice to include a "Why" but not required.

On a side note, please don't get offended if your name doesn't get mentioned. Everyone knows that I would love to meet all of you, especially if it meant we could have a beer and talk football......

1. Prophet. No reason needed. I think you get a few beers in him and he would be a blast.

2. Freya. Face it, shes a chick and knows football.

3. Midgensa. Just once, I would like to talk football with that guy without a keyboard holding me back.

4. Mr. Anderson. As with Midg, I would love to get a Whiteboard, about 50 markers and a case of beer. I think we could solve the KAO.

5. CMacD. Same reason as Proph.

6. KevinK. Another knowledgable cat who actually played at the next level. (on a side note. He gets kicked to the curb if Del shows back up)

7. Shutz. Lump him in with Midg and Mr A. Dude knows the game and always has something to add that I never thought of.

8. EJmat. Almost would have to have him in the same room at the same time that I had Midg in. Course we would probably have to put EJ on the clock for how long he would get to discuss a point without letting us have a chance.

9. Tastywaves. I don't think I've ever seen that cat post something that I disagreed with.

10. Last but not least.....Mountainviking. Same reason as Tasty.

I know that leaves out some class acts like Hey, Thor, Cogs, Anglo, Molder, Pack etc, but eventually I would add them to the list after I met the first ten.

Anyway, lets have some fun. Gimme your top 10.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Ten PPO Members I Haven't Met but Would Like To

Marrdro wrote:
    OK, it appears most are in a festive mood today and don't really want to get into anything that resembles a "Football" discussion, so here is something that came to mind from a Ejmat post........

List 10 PPO members that you haven't met yet but want to. It would be nice to include a "Why" but not required.

On a side note, please don't get offended if your name doesn't get mentioned. Everyone knows that I would love to meet all of you, especially if it meant we could have a beer and talk football......

1. Prophet. No reason needed. I think you get a few beers in him and he would be a blast.

3. Midgensa. Just once, I would like to talk football with that guy without a keyboard holding me back.

4. Mr. Anderson. As with Midg, I would love to get a Whiteboard, about 50 markers and a case of beer. I think we could solve the KAO.

6. KevinK. Another knowledgable cat who actually played at the next level. (on a side note. He gets kicked to the curb if Del shows back up)

7. Shutz. Lump him in with Midg and Mr A. Dude knows the game and always has something to add that I never thought of.

8. EJmat. Almost would have to have him in the same room at the same time that I had Midg in. Course we would probably have to put EJ on the clock for how long he would get to discuss a point without letting us have a chance.

9. Tastywaves. I don't think I've ever seen that cat post something that I disagreed with.

I know that leaves out some class acts like Hey, Thor, Cogs, Anglo, Molder, Pack etc, but eventually I would add them to the list after I met the first ten.

Prophet touched me in my no no spot when we sat together

BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Prophet touched me in my no no spot when we sat together
    So your saying I should rethink the Prophet pick?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Have only met a few on these boards in person, will probably tack on a few more next year. Won't include the people I have met in person already, although keep in contact with some in 'real life'.

I don't really have a top ten. Will be there for the C Mac D/ejmat bout next year and that will knock off two of them. Have traded seafood with marrdro before and would like to meet him in person. There are many others that I wouldn't mind meeting along the way that are have some great insight and funny stuff on pp.o. I would love to attend a game with Del Rio, ultra, C Mac D, NordicNed, ejmat, anglovike, Mr. A, jargo, thor, cajun, ccthebest would be entertaining and a bunch more that I'm spacing off.

Bottom-line is there are many on this site that would be fun to attend a game with and maybe that is where our shared interests end. Tough call. The thing about sports that I've always liked is that people from all walks of life get pooled together and called fanatics, only fun can come out of that if you support the same team.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

I'd like to meet any regular PPO poster and share a GBP in the tailgate lot prior to a game.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet wrote:
    Have only met a few on these boards in person, will probably tack on a few more next year. Won't include the people I have met in person already, although keep in contact with some in 'real life'.

I don't really have a top ten. Will be there for the C Mac D/ejmat bout next year and that will knock off two of them. Have traded seafood with marrdro before and would like to meet him in person. There are many others that I wouldn't mind meeting along the way that are have some great insight and funny stuff on pp.o. I would love to attend a game with Del Rio, ultra, C Mac D, NordicNed, ejmat, anglovike, Mr. A, jargo, thor, cajun, ccthebest would be entertaining and a bunch more that I'm spacing off.

Bottom-line is there are many on this site that would be fun to attend a game with and maybe that is where our shared interests end. Tough call. The thing about sports that I've always liked is that people from all walks of life get pooled together and called fanatics, only fun can come out of that if you support the same team.
    Well said my friend.

On a side note, I'm rethinking having you on my list based on BLV's comment.

Zeus wrote:
    I'd like to meet any regular PPO poster and share a GBP in the tailgate lot prior to a game.

=Z=
    Ahhhhhh, my favorite beer....Free and cold.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

Well said my friend.

On a side note, I'm rethinking having you on my list based on BLV's comment.
    You have to learn how to seperate out BLV's fantasies from reality.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Meeting that guy who predicted the world would end would be pretty amusing. Get the scoop on some doomsday scenarios, get him drunk, finding out what the CIA and FBI are really hiding for all of us.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

KevinK is offline Starter

Marrdro we were in Baltimore together with Ned and BleedinP&G. How could anyone forget the Ned and Marrdro brawl?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast