Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: The Ten Most Annoying Singers

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    Where does this one fit in?

    [img width=450 height=726]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/untitled.jpg[/img]

    *sorry just had to
    I really think that the singer in leather beating on the baby seal is the most annoying.

    Everyone loves a baby seal.

  2. #12
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,468

    Re: The Ten Most Annoying Singers

    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    Terrible List.

    Banhart and Oberst need to be removed immediately.


    I smell a genera bias.
    Dude... I know I've told you this... Oberst is a joke.

    No offense, I know you like him and compared him to the likes of Bob Dylan... but he's a joke.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  3. #13
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: The Ten Most Annoying Singers

    But Celine Dion is "the greatest singer in the whole wide world"! (SNL skit...lol)
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #14
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: The Ten Most Annoying Singers

    I disagree completely about John Mayer, his pop stuff is incredibly gay, but he's really a great musician.

    The guy's an amazing guitar player, and the only reason he puts out the pop records is because the label owns him.


    If anyone disagrees with me I suggest you look for "The John Mayer Trio" it's damn good.

    Or youtube John Mayer and look at some of his guitar stuff.

  5. #15
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: The Ten Most Annoying Singers

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Marrdro singing............

    Go Vikings! Let's win this game
    Go Vikings! Honor your name
    Go get that first down
    Then get a touchdown
    Rock 'em, sock 'em, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! FIGHT!
    Go Vikings, run up the score, you'll hear us yell for more!
    V-I-K-I-N-G-S
    Go Vikings, let's go!


    ;D (lots and lots of smiley faces)
    ;D
    That is what I am looking forward to this season!

  6. #16
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: The Ten Most Annoying Singers

    "Mr" wrote:
    I disagree completely about John Mayer, his pop stuff is incredibly g*y, but he's really a great musician.

    The guy's an amazing guitar player, and the only reason he puts out the pop records is because the label owns him.


    If anyone disagrees with me I suggest you look for "The John Mayer Trio" it's gol 'darnit good.

    Or youtube John Mayer and look at some of his guitar stuff.
    OR it's just that YOU are g*y.
    :P
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #17
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: The Ten Most Annoying Singers

    I love the Office Space scenes on Michael Bolton.

  8. #18
    Texanvike's Avatar
    Texanvike is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    135

    Re: The Ten Most Annoying Singers

    "Mr" wrote:
    I disagree completely about John Mayer, his pop stuff is incredibly g*y, but he's really a great musician.

    The guy's an amazing guitar player, and the only reason he puts out the pop records is because the label owns him.


    If anyone disagrees with me I suggest you look for "The John Mayer Trio" it's gol 'darnit good.

    Or youtube John Mayer and look at some of his guitar stuff.
    Hell, even his pop stuff is good.
    And he's an outstanding guitar player.

    How could anyone put him on that list?
    I love lamp.

  9. #19
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: The Ten Most Annoying Singers

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    I disagree completely about John Mayer, his pop stuff is incredibly g*y, but he's really a great musician.

    The guy's an amazing guitar player, and the only reason he puts out the pop records is because the label owns him.


    If anyone disagrees with me I suggest you look for "The John Mayer Trio" it's gol 'darnit good.

    Or youtube John Mayer and look at some of his guitar stuff.
    OR it's just that YOU are g*y.

    :P
    Watch yourself old man. >
    ;D

  10. #20
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,468

    Re: The Ten Most Annoying Singers

    "Mr" wrote:
    I disagree completely about John Mayer, his pop stuff is incredibly gay, but he's really a great musician.

    The guy's an amazing guitar player, and the only reason he puts out the pop records is because the label owns him.


    If anyone disagrees with me I suggest you look for "The John Mayer Trio" it's damn good.

    Or youtube John Mayer and look at some of his guitar stuff.
    John Mayer is using the Blues to save his reputation. He butchered his career as a teeny bopper, so he uses one of the most respectable forms of music (blues) and acted as if, "Hey look, I've been a blues artist all along...."

    Give me a guitar, I'll take John Mayer any day of the week.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Annoying Thread.
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 01:15 PM
  2. Very Annoying!!
    By nzviking in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 06:09 AM
  3. YAY - Singers Back
    By Marrdro in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 07:57 AM
  4. Annoying TV Jingles
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 05:46 AM
  5. so annoying!
    By MaddenVodkaAddict in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 05:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •