Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 211
  1. #101
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Tell me five things about yourself, four of them are true...

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=VikingMike link=topic=41743.msg712583#msg712583 date=1201222491]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712574#msg712574 date=1201221849]
    [quote author=VikingMike link=topic=41743.msg712556#msg712556 date=1201220995]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712541#msg712541 date=1201220050]
    Fun thread.

    1.
    My Dad is youngest of 17 children.
    2.
    I have never done heroin.
    3.
    I speak four languages.
    4.
    My favorite hobby is fly fishing.
    5.
    I have been to jail.

    My guess is #5. Does Latin count?
    Incorrect, no, Latin is a dead language.
    Well then I wasted 3 years studying a dead language.


    Can it be #1?
    Ok, it counts for you then.

    wrong.
    down to a 50/50
    #2, you've talked about sucking dick for heroin on here before.
    [/quote]

    Funny, you get a gold coin for the correct answer..,...well, with the exception of the sucking dick part.
    Your fantasies are not part of the answer.
    [/quote]
    What did it taste like?
    [/quote]

    Rolled with marijuana in a joint, so, it tasted like pot.
    One time deal with the heroin though, not highly recommended.
    [/quote]


    I tried pot once, but I didn't inhale.
    ;D
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  2. #102
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Tell me five things about yourself, four of them are true...

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712584#msg712584 date=1201222552]
    [quote author=VikingMike link=topic=41743.msg712583#msg712583 date=1201222491]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712574#msg712574 date=1201221849]
    [quote author=VikingMike link=topic=41743.msg712556#msg712556 date=1201220995]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712541#msg712541 date=1201220050]
    Fun thread.

    1.
    My Dad is youngest of 17 children.
    2.
    I have never done heroin.
    3.
    I speak four languages.
    4.
    My favorite hobby is fly fishing.
    5.
    I have been to jail.

    My guess is #5. Does Latin count?
    Incorrect, no, Latin is a dead language.
    Well then I wasted 3 years studying a dead language.


    Can it be #1?
    Ok, it counts for you then.

    wrong.
    down to a 50/50
    #2, you've talked about sucking dick for heroin on here before.
    [/quote]

    Funny, you get a gold coin for the correct answer..,...well, with the exception of the sucking dick part.
    Your fantasies are not part of the answer.
    [/quote]
    What did it taste like?
    [/quote]

    Rolled with marijuana in a joint, so, it tasted like pot.
    One time deal with the heroin though, not highly recommended.
    [/quote]
    No I meant the cock you sucked to get it. ;D
    [/quote]

    :-X

  3. #103
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Tell me five things about yourself, four of them are true...

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712584#msg712584 date=1201222552]
    [quote author=VikingMike link=topic=41743.msg712583#msg712583 date=1201222491]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712574#msg712574 date=1201221849]
    [quote author=VikingMike link=topic=41743.msg712556#msg712556 date=1201220995]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712541#msg712541 date=1201220050]
    Fun thread.

    1.
    My Dad is youngest of 17 children.
    2.
    I have never done heroin.
    3.
    I speak four languages.
    4.
    My favorite hobby is fly fishing.
    5.
    I have been to jail.

    My guess is #5. Does Latin count?
    Incorrect, no, Latin is a dead language.
    Well then I wasted 3 years studying a dead language.


    Can it be #1?
    Ok, it counts for you then.

    wrong.
    down to a 50/50
    #2, you've talked about sucking dick for heroin on here before.
    [/quote]

    Funny, you get a gold coin for the correct answer..,...well, with the exception of the sucking dick part.
    Your fantasies are not part of the answer.
    [/quote]
    What did it taste like?
    [/quote]

    Rolled with marijuana in a joint, so, it tasted like pot.
    One time deal with the heroin though, not highly recommended.
    [/quote]
    No I meant the cock you sucked to get it. ;D
    [/quote]

    lol, have never sucked the knob to get anything in life.
    Not even to pay for my bad habits, money is my friend in those situations.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Tell me five things about yourself, four of them are true...

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712584#msg712584 date=1201222552]
    [quote author=VikingMike link=topic=41743.msg712583#msg712583 date=1201222491]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712574#msg712574 date=1201221849]
    [quote author=VikingMike link=topic=41743.msg712556#msg712556 date=1201220995]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712541#msg712541 date=1201220050]
    Fun thread.

    1.
    My Dad is youngest of 17 children.
    2.
    I have never done heroin.
    3.
    I speak four languages.
    4.
    My favorite hobby is fly fishing.
    5.
    I have been to jail.

    My guess is #5. Does Latin count?
    Incorrect, no, Latin is a dead language.
    Well then I wasted 3 years studying a dead language.


    Can it be #1?
    Ok, it counts for you then.

    wrong.
    down to a 50/50
    #2, you've talked about sucking slick willy for heroin on here before.
    [/quote]

    Funny, you get a gold coin for the correct answer..,...well, with the exception of the sucking slick willy part.
    Your fantasies are not part of the answer.
    [/quote]
    What did it taste like?
    [/quote]

    Rolled with marijuana in a joint, so, it tasted like pot.
    One time deal with the heroin though, not highly recommended.
    [/quote]
    No I meant the c**I love the word I used**k you sucked to get it. ;D
    [/quote]

    And that boys and girls is how Ledgends begin ;D

  5. #105
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: Tell me five things about yourself, four of them are true...

    "PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    "PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    Coolio Here's mine:

    I've mentioned all but 4 of 5 of these one way or the other. The one I didn't mention is true so

    1. I am a vegetarian and part of PETA
    2. I love kickers/ punters. They are the true skills players
    3. I am a part of the political Green Party
    4. I am an Buddhist
    5. My football position was lineman


    If 5 is true, then #2 has to be wrong ;D
    ;D
    Right you are. No self respecting lineman would ever admit that a kicker or a punter is a real football player. They're the biggest wimps on the field.



    #2 is the answer.

    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=41287.msg704361#msg704361

    "PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    "aaeyers" wrote:
    Nobody ever gives any respect to the kickers.. Outside of AP, Kluwe is by far my favorite player. The kickers and punters are the only true 'skill' positions.
    haha you forgot the
    : or
    ;D .

    You're obviously a kicker or punter.

    Nobody cares about the kicker for a reason. They are the biggest wimps on the field. They don't play practically the whole game and then just come in and kick have a 4 second play and go back to holding the chart for coach. They can never be touched at any point in any game or a 15 yard penalty. The only reason they where pads is for show. Thats not playing football. They aren't real football players. Most every football player who isn't a kicker hates kickers and for a reason.


    The only kicker or punter who will ever earn my respect will be one who is a sure tackler. When the kick/punt returner gets past the 10 cover men no one needs to worry because so-and-so is back there at kicker. Not "Oh he's gone. All he's got is the kicker/ punter. haha That's Touchdown." Sorry but don't get me started on kickers





    Oh and by the way. The real skills player are the linemen. "The game is always won n the trenches." Linemen is the foundation of any team.


    They are what make a running back good. They open the wholes for them. Remember Timmy Smith. Redskins running back. Had one spectacular game in the super bowl and then crap because the wholes in that game were so big I could run through them. He had the Hogs at the O-line. Just ask Adrian Peterson. When his O-line does bad he gets 3 yards (San Francisco). When his O-line does great he gets 300 yards (San Diego). He will give all his success to the O-line because that's where it belongs. It makes the worst running backs great (Timmy Smith in Super Bowl 22 of '84) and the best running backs look bad (Larry Johnson in '08 without Will Shields)


    And they make the passing game better too. Look at Tom Brady. With 10 seconds to throw because of his O-line he looks like the best ever. Time to think. To look at all his options and throw. Just an amazing O-line and they got I think 3 linemen going to the pro bowl too. Then look at David Carr. When they lead the league (or break the single season record in Carr's case) in being sacked the most of course your going to not look as great. Winning teams have a great O-line. Look at the difference in Cleveland. They get Joe Thomas and suddenly there run game looks great and some nobody Derek Anderson looks like a pro bowler.
    Oh, in that case sorry about the pycho comment.

  6. #106
    MetalMike-LoudVike's Avatar
    MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Tell me five things about yourself, four of them are true...

    Well On my list it is 1 I would like too see the pacific and altlantic but
    just haven't.

    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

  7. #107
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Tell me five things about yourself, four of them are true...

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712584#msg712584 date=1201222552]
    [quote author=VikingMike link=topic=41743.msg712583#msg712583 date=1201222491]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712574#msg712574 date=1201221849]
    [quote author=VikingMike link=topic=41743.msg712556#msg712556 date=1201220995]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712541#msg712541 date=1201220050]
    Fun thread.

    1.
    My Dad is youngest of 17 children.
    2.
    I have never done heroin.
    3.
    I speak four languages.
    4.
    My favorite hobby is fly fishing.
    5.
    I have been to jail.

    My guess is #5. Does Latin count?
    Incorrect, no, Latin is a dead language.
    Well then I wasted 3 years studying a dead language.


    Can it be #1?
    Ok, it counts for you then.

    wrong.
    down to a 50/50
    #2, you've talked about sucking dick for heroin on here before.
    [/quote]

    Funny, you get a gold coin for the correct answer..,...well, with the exception of the sucking dick part.
    Your fantasies are not part of the answer.
    [/quote]
    What did it taste like?
    [/quote]

    Rolled with marijuana in a joint, so, it tasted like pot.
    One time deal with the heroin though, not highly recommended.
    [/quote]
    No I meant the cock you sucked to get it. ;D
    [/quote]

    Reminds me of this disturbing movie.
    [youtube=425,350]UKJpWfSHEs4[/youtube]
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  8. #108
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Tell me five things about yourself, four of them are true...

    "MetalMike-LoudVike" wrote:
    1)I haven't seen either ocean and would love too.

    2)My dog is the coolest animal on the planet a New Foundland thats 8.
    3) I attended The Job Corp instead of High School on the grounds that public education's a joke
    4) I had 3 underage Drinking tickets before I hit 21.
    5) I once got into a fist fight with a teacher when did attend High School.
    #1?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #109
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Tell me five things about yourself, four of them are true...

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=jmcdon00 link=topic=41743.msg712589#msg712589 date=1201222867]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712584#msg712584 date=1201222552]
    [quote author=VikingMike link=topic=41743.msg712583#msg712583 date=1201222491]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712574#msg712574 date=1201221849]
    [quote author=VikingMike link=topic=41743.msg712556#msg712556 date=1201220995]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=41743.msg712541#msg712541 date=1201220050]
    Fun thread.

    1.
    My Dad is youngest of 17 children.
    2.
    I have never done heroin.
    3.
    I speak four languages.
    4.
    My favorite hobby is fly fishing.
    5.
    I have been to jail.

    My guess is #5. Does Latin count?
    Incorrect, no, Latin is a dead language.
    Well then I wasted 3 years studying a dead language.


    Can it be #1?
    Ok, it counts for you then.

    wrong.
    down to a 50/50
    #2, you've talked about sucking slick willy for heroin on here before.
    [/quote]

    Funny, you get a gold coin for the correct answer..,...well, with the exception of the sucking slick willy part.
    Your fantasies are not part of the answer.
    [/quote]
    What did it taste like?
    [/quote]

    Rolled with marijuana in a joint, so, it tasted like pot.
    One time deal with the heroin though, not highly recommended.
    [/quote]
    No I meant the c**I love the word I used**k you sucked to get it. ;D
    [/quote]

    Reminds me of this disturbing movie.
    [youtube=425,350]UKJpWfSHEs4[/youtube]
    [/quote]

    WTF
    ???

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    652

    Re: Tell me five things about yourself, four of them are true...

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    "PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    Coolio Here's mine:

    I've mentioned all but 4 of 5 of these one way or the other. The one I didn't mention is true so

    1. I am a vegetarian and part of PETA
    2. I love kickers/ punters. They are the true skills players
    3. I am a part of the political Green Party
    4. I am an Buddhist
    5. My football position was lineman


    If 5 is true, then #2 has to be wrong ;D
    ;D
    Right you are. No self respecting lineman would ever admit that a kicker or a punter is a real football player. They're the biggest wimps on the field.



    #2 is the answer.

    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=41287.msg704361#msg704361

    "PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    "aaeyers" wrote:
    Nobody ever gives any respect to the kickers.. Outside of AP, Kluwe is by far my favorite player. The kickers and punters are the only true 'skill' positions.
    haha you forgot the
    : or
    ;D .

    You're obviously a kicker or punter.

    Nobody cares about the kicker for a reason. They are the biggest wimps on the field. They don't play practically the whole game and then just come in and kick have a 4 second play and go back to holding the chart for coach. They can never be touched at any point in any game or a 15 yard penalty. The only reason they where pads is for show. Thats not playing football. They aren't real football players. Most every football player who isn't a kicker hates kickers and for a reason.


    The only kicker or punter who will ever earn my respect will be one who is a sure tackler. When the kick/punt returner gets past the 10 cover men no one needs to worry because so-and-so is back there at kicker. Not "Oh he's gone. All he's got is the kicker/ punter. haha That's Touchdown." Sorry but don't get me started on kickers





    Oh and by the way. The real skills player are the linemen. "The game is always won n the trenches." Linemen is the foundation of any team.


    They are what make a running back good. They open the wholes for them. Remember Timmy Smith. Redskins running back. Had one spectacular game in the super bowl and then crap because the wholes in that game were so big I could run through them. He had the Hogs at the O-line. Just ask Adrian Peterson. When his O-line does bad he gets 3 yards (San Francisco). When his O-line does great he gets 300 yards (San Diego). He will give all his success to the O-line because that's where it belongs. It makes the worst running backs great (Timmy Smith in Super Bowl 22 of '84) and the best running backs look bad (Larry Johnson in '08 without Will Shields)


    And they make the passing game better too. Look at Tom Brady. With 10 seconds to throw because of his O-line he looks like the best ever. Time to think. To look at all his options and throw. Just an amazing O-line and they got I think 3 linemen going to the pro bowl too. Then look at David Carr. When they lead the league (or break the single season record in Carr's case) in being sacked the most of course your going to not look as great. Winning teams have a great O-line. Look at the difference in Cleveland. They get Joe Thomas and suddenly there run game looks great and some nobody Derek Anderson looks like a pro bowler.
    Oh, in that case sorry about the pycho comment.
    haha no problem. I know what you mean. Theirs a lot of extremist that become the face of the PETA organization but there are a few who aren't so "pycho."

    Although their tactics are to aggressive and "pycho" their message is a good one. They are too forceful and want everybody to be vegans where I disagree. I don't believe in forcing your beliefs on somebody and from that they have had this stereotype about them that they are pycho but there are a few who don't completely agree with that and reside with the original intent of PETA who did not believe in such extremist ways. I do however belong to PETA because I support their ideals and initially PETA was not so forceful. Their credibility has been ruined with their extremist ways. I don't like that kind of extremism.
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

    R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 12:24 AM
  2. Kids say the darndest things -- but true
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 01:25 PM
  3. Its True
    By TARKenton in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 06:47 PM
  4. Are you a "True Fan"?
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 09:31 AM
  5. Is this true?
    By GBFan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 02:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •