Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    digital420 is online now Team Alumni

Re: Teen hurt whacking bullets with hammer

"Del" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    so, $1.70/lb of scrap brass, now how much is it for a lb of bullets, i'm odn't really know, but i'm sure its alot more that $1.70.
    that kids pretty stupid.
    You're assuming he bought them. If you found them or stole them from your old man....its all profit for you.

There is no way it was a direct hit and not a ricochet, not if the bullet was only a half an inch in.

Once again modern medicine ruins Darwins logic and helps Challenged Hillybilly Lovers survive.
    i gotta agree with ya del, that's just...

dualin banjo imbred kinda stupid..

or in other words.. PackerBackers.
    shoulda just let him go

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Assuming his bullet whacking produces similar results if repeated, there is only a 1% chance of getting shot.
    I like the odds, a highly recommended hobby.
    I agree.
    Besides, whacking something else might have cost him his eyesight.

Since you posted no link I can only assume you are speaking from personal experience!?!
    ;D

I think maybe he had his head in the vise earlier and couldn't remember which way to turn the handle. Oh damn , I don't have a link.

A guy in my grade growing up, took one through the arm while throwing 22 shells on the pavement for kicks. He was a bit younger than this guy though.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

this is just making me think, other than scrap why put yourself in that moronic situatuation?

MMLV
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"Del" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    so, $1.70/lb of scrap brass, now how much is it for a lb of bullets, i'm odn't really know, but i'm sure its alot more that $1.70.
    that kids pretty stupid.

You're assuming he bought them. If you found them or stole them from your old man....its all profit for you.

There is no way it was a direct hit and not a ricochet, not if the bullet was only a half an inch in.

Once again modern medicine ruins Darwins logic and helps retards survive.
    Even so, I imagine you'd get more than $1.70 a pound for unused bullets than used casings. But, wait a minute, why am I trying to question the logic of someone who shot himself with a hammer and screwdriver? Nevermind.

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

"The" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    that kids pretty stupid.

Once again modern medicine ruins Darwins logic and helps retards survive.
    Even so, I imagine you'd get more than $1.70 a pound for unused bullets than used casings. But, wait a minute, why am I trying to question the logic of someone who shot himself with a hammer and screwdriver? Nevermind.
    I doubt it.

Where would you sell them? The black Market?

Bullets are so damn cheap, I would be surprised if you could sale them easily. Someone would probably much rather buy a box at wal-mart then out of some kids wagon, unless it was one hell of a deal and if he made too good of a deal then he might as well not bother with finding a consumer and just sell the casings.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12