Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TED WAITT

vikes_ova_everyone is offline Training Camp

TED WAITT

ever heard of gateway the computer company he is the ceo of the company and i heard it on the local news out of sioux city ill try to find anothe source

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

TED WAITT

I've heard of who he is... I've just checked every viking source I can think of and don't see anything about it.

TED WAITT

sorry guys i tried to have my friend do a mans job he is interested big time in buying the vikes its not a done deal yet but him and 2 other fellow gateway peeps are most likely going to pursue this bigtime and the way the news said it there is a 75% chance of this happening

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

TED WAITT

You are friends with this guy? Hook a brotha' up! Sorry, that was my ghetto talk, it won't happen again!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

TED WAITT

lol sorry for the confusion i meant my friend typing this im not a friend of ted waitt

TED WAITT

Oh, why do you have someone else typing for you??

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

TED WAITT

I think it would be extremely funny if the Gateway guy buys the Vikes and makes them wear cow patterned uniforms.

I don't know if you guys would, but I think it would be pretty cool.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

TED WAITT

oh god... I can only imagine... we would from then on be known as the hick division

TED WAITT

We probably already are considered that!! Well maybe not, thanks to chitown!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

TED WAITT

Chi-Town makes us the "Hick Division Except For The Team That Has Lots Of Rich Fat People Who Bring Their RVs To Door County And Wisconsin's Northwoods And Spend Money Most Of Us Can Only Dream About" Division.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast