Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,147

    Technovike....Football. El Paso.

    Ok. Time to get back into the groove. Been awhile. Left Korea, now posted up at Ft. Bliss, Tx. Soooooo ready to see some Vikes Football. Cowboy fans out the yazoo here too. LOL. Love this site, love the fans, love Vikings football. And Just watched the TechnoViking video...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO. Did ya see his minion? The guy who handed him the upside-down water bottle? LOLOLOL. Awesome. Im seriously going to dance like that on the way to the pissers at the next game I attend at the Metrodome......
    Tuco the world.....

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Technovike....Football. El Paso.

    Wow, another old friend. Glad to hear you are safe and back in action. Again, thank you for your service........

    On a side note, getting ready to crawl back into the comm closet with some bubba's from Bliss. You a part of that?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    Johnson14's Avatar
    Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,677

    Re: Technovike....Football. El Paso.

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1104628
    Wow, another old friend. Glad to hear you are safe and back in action. Again, thank you for your service........

    On a side note, getting ready to crawl back into the comm closet with some bubba's from Bliss. You a part of that?
    Intriguing.. :huh:

  4. #4
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Technovike....Football. El Paso.

    Quote Originally Posted by "Johnson14" #1104657
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1104628
    Wow, another old friend. Glad to hear you are safe and back in action. Again, thank you for your service........

    On a side note, getting ready to crawl back into the comm closet with some bubba's from Bliss. You a part of that?
    Intriguing.. :huh:
    Some bubbaettes as well. :P
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #5
    Johnson14's Avatar
    Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,677

    Re: Technovike....Football. El Paso.

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1104673
    Quote Originally Posted by "Johnson14" #1104657
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1104628
    Wow, another old friend. Glad to hear you are safe and back in action. Again, thank you for your service........

    On a side note, getting ready to crawl back into the comm closet with some bubba's from Bliss. You a part of that?
    Intriguing.. :huh:
    Some bubbaettes as well. :P
    Crystal clear :laugh:

Similar Threads

  1. 3D football
    By Purple Floyd in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 04:57 PM
  2. Other sites you check out (football or non-football)
    By ThorSPL in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 05:42 AM
  3. Pro football players play fantasy football too!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 05:23 PM
  4. FOOTBALL!!!!
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-09-2005, 07:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •