Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Teacher Commits Suicide in Classroom

    I've lost two friends in my lifetime to suicide...

    To me it's not only sad, but a very selfish way to go...

    I wounder if they realize how much pain and suffering they leave those who love them some much with?

    I've been thru some really low points in life, but never thought of calling it quits...

    Nothing is to big to overcome.........Espeicaly if your realize your never alone, prayer and outside help, can always be found...


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  2. #12
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: Teacher Commits Suicide in Classroom

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Wow, that's a tough story... I'm glad you're here today to tell it! Do you have any effects of the accident still today?

    Yes actually I do. Now when it is cold out, my neck gets extremely stiff. It aches all the time, the doctors say I have alot of scar tissue, and Arthrits.

    It's alright though. I am talking, walking, breathing, and rooting for the Vikes. Life couldn't be better..

  3. #13
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Teacher Commits Suicide in Classroom

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Wow, that's a tough story... I'm glad you're here today to tell it! Do you have any effects of the accident still today?

    Yes actually I do. Now when it is cold out, my neck gets extremely stiff. It aches all the time, the doctors say I have alot of scar tissue, and Arthrits.

    It's alright though. I am talking, walking, breathing, and rooting for the Vikes. Life couldn't be better..
    That's good to know! We need as many of the hordes on the bandwagon as possible!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  4. #14
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: Teacher Commits Suicide in Classroom

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    I've lost two friends in my lifetime to suicide...

    To me it's not only sad, but a very selfish way to go...

    I wounder if they realize how much pain and suffering they leave those who love them some much with?

    I've been thru some really low points in life, but never thought of calling it quits...

    Nothing is to big to overcome.........Espeicaly if your realize your never alone, prayer and outside help, can always be found...

    Yes Ned, it is very selfish.. I just think all the time what if I would have succeeded? I was like 1 hour away from death as it was, I honestly believe that God sent my girlfriend home early from work sick, just so I could remain on this earth.. The hardest part to think about is what impact would it have left on my daughter? I love her so much, and I know it would have crushed her. That is the problem with people that have depression, they don't think with a clear head.. That is why so many people are successful at suicide.. Sad but true..

  5. #15
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: Teacher Commits Suicide in Classroom

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Wow, that's a tough story... I'm glad you're here today to tell it! Do you have any effects of the accident still today?

    Yes actually I do. Now when it is cold out, my neck gets extremely stiff. It aches all the time, the doctors say I have alot of scar tissue, and Arthrits.

    It's alright though. I am talking, walking, breathing, and rooting for the Vikes. Life couldn't be better..
    That's good to know! We need as many of the hordes on the bandwagon as possible!!!

    Thanks Shock, I appreciate that very much...

  6. #16
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Teacher Commits Suicide in Classroom

    I'm sorry that you had to experience that Shock...and i hope i didn't offend you in any way. Luckily I have never really been directly affected by a suicide, so i can't give a firsthand opinion about how it makes one feel. The only thing I can really see is the terrible after effects on the family and close friends, and I feel so bad for them because they're changed forever because of one person's choice.
    ;-)

  7. #17
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Teacher Commits Suicide in Classroom

    No, you didn't offend me at all - I just wanted to show you one side of the issue, that's all. No harm, no foul.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  8. #18
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Teacher Commits Suicide in Classroom

    When I was 15 or 16 a classmate of mine commited suicide, awful.

  9. #19
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Teacher Commits Suicide in Classroom

    that is horrible. can you imange walking into class and seeing that? or being told you dont have class because your teacher is dead? i would feel horrible.
    We're bringing purple back.

  10. #20
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: Teacher Commits Suicide in Classroom

    "gregair13" wrote:
    that is horrible. can you imange walking into class and seeing that? or being told you dont have class because your teacher is dead? i would feel horrible.

    Yes that does suck. Where I live we had a principal that was being accused of Sexual Harrassment on another teacher. Well his story got out, and he was forced to either leave his position or get terminated. Well he was extremely embarrased about it, and one morning before his son was ready to leave for school, he went into the basement and saw that his father had hung himself.. That was probably the biggest funeral I have ever attended. The sad part about all of this, is that the teacher that he was accused of sexual harrassment on got caught cheating on her husband, and there is also rumor that she had told one of her friends that he didn't do what she said he did..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Teen Commits Suicide Live on Web
    By SharperImage in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 01:37 PM
  2. 8th Grader commits to Wildcats
    By Garland Greene in forum College Ball
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 02:57 PM
  3. Man who hoodwinked Broncos commits suicide
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 05:47 AM
  4. Eighth grader commits to USC
    By COJOMAY in forum College Ball
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 01:56 AM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 03:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •