Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Tailgating Quiz Show

Answer how many time Webby puked tonight and win a nice prize:

Take a cooler full of beer and ice...thoughtfully consumed until little remained before the Packer game.

Break: Webby puts cooler in garage returning home from game so excited from victory, not checking contents before storing.

Consider: Nearly two weeks later, Webby comes home, more than a few barley pops in him and decides to clean up the remainder of hastily stacked tailgating props.

Open: a cooler with 2 pounds of gorganzola cheese, well wreaked for 2 weeks in room temperature air all pent up in a powerful exhale of disgusting and tragic proportions.

Winner gets to powerwash my garage.

UFFDA.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Tailgating Quiz Show

Webby, are you okay? :lol:

How many times did you puke? 6.

Blog Entries

Well,AK, I am fine unto myself. When Mrs Webby finds out I will be either in the doghouse or laughing it up. Lets hope for the latter as I am sure the rotten cheese is my fault.

Considering I can see Wisconsin from my home across the river, I was confused by the normal smell of rotten hick with a hint of tin from their trailers. I just thought they shut off the water over there so they couldn't shower.

I can only imagine what would have happened several weeks hence had I not discovered the beast in my garage.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"webmaster" wrote:
    Well,AK, I am fine unto myself. When Mrs Webby finds out I will be either in the doghouse or laughing it up. Lets hope for the latter as I am sure the rotten cheese is my fault.

Considering I can see Wisconsin from my home across the river, I was confused by the normal smell of rotten hick with a hint of tin from their trailer. I just thought they shut off the water over there so they couldn't shower.

I can only imagine what would have happened several weeks hence had I not discovered the beast in my garage.
    Tell Mrs. Webby that Brett favre came over to say "hi". She'll just say "Yes, I can smell that" :lol:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

5 times.

Thats normal for Tahoe driving suburbanintes! :razz:

Real puking or just dry heaves? There is a difference you know.

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Something of that nature is usually a 3 puker!

1st puke from the initial putrid smell like someone kicked in the ribs of a bloated road kill deer.

2nd puke is usually from witnessing the contents of your 1st puke on the floor.

3rd puke is usually a combination of the remeberance of that initial smell, the taste of vomit still in your mouth & the realization of the mess you have to now have to clean up.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Blog Entries

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    5 times.

Thats normal for Tahoe driving suburbanintes! :razz:
    That's right. We do everything big, just like our trucks out here in the quasi-country.

Geez, Ultra, nice spelling. I hear that's inherent in GMC drivers. HA!

mrswebby is offline Rookie

Can't stop laughing! Can't believe my honey would think I'd blame him! I was equally guilty in not emptying said cooler immediately upon return. Kept thinking it was only beer- forgot about the cheese. The big blue cooler sits outside right now... am afraid to even open it (which I should do, just to say I share in my husband's disgust so I know what he's talking about) but I'm quite sure my imagination is doing an acurate job. Am thinking we should just chuck the whole thing and invest $15 in a new one, lesson learned. Let it sit outside for awhile while we ponder that...

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"mrswebby" wrote:
    Can't stop laughing! Can't believe my honey would think I'd blame him! I was equally guilty in not emptying said cooler immediately upon return. Kept thinking it was only beer- forgot about the cheese. The big blue cooler sits outside right now... am afraid to even open it (which I should do, just to say I share in my husband's disgust so I know what he's talking about) but I'm quite sure my imagination is doing an acurate job. Am thinking we should just chuck the whole thing and invest $15 in a new one, lesson learned. Let it sit outside for awhile while we ponder that...
    Someone has to save the beer. :razz:

WWBGD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast