Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

T Wolves stinking it up

Jeez, we just lost to the Bobcats!!! They are starting to get pathetic. KG can not do it all on his own!

Del Rio Guest

T Wolves stinking it up

Man I don't even want to hear it I am a Jazz fan. Once Andre got hurt we have gone down hill fast. It's getting ugly here!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

T Wolves stinking it up

4 game losing streak, 6 straight loses on the road and no sign this is going to get better!

Spreewell and Casell are hurting this team! Spreewell you punk (he is a Packer fan), you are getting paid 14 million this year! Play like you are worth it you whinning bitch!

ps. 14 million buys a lot of sandwichs to feed your family!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

T Wolves stinking it up

AHHHH, My beloved Phoenix Suns <sigh>.

Amare is da man! I guess this is all i have to look foward to when the football season is over. I get depressed.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

T Wolves stinking it up

I was at the game in Cleveland. They looked terrible. Spree needs to go! What a loser for saying the crap he said. Give me 10% of that cash and I will play my butt off!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

T Wolves stinking it up

I don't understand what their problem is! KG is still playing like the MVP that he is and we have the players. But I guess the off court distractions that weren't there last year are hurting us. (Kandi's problem, Spree and his need to feed his family off more than 14 million, and Cassell wanting a new contract). I just feel bad for KG, he gives 100% every single night and this is who he has to play with.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

T Wolves stinking it up

I was just thinking about starting this thread but you beat me to it.

Cassell doesn't play defense. He wants too much help on the screens and makes his team mates cover for him, then they get out of position and all hell breaks loose. Cassell thinks his Offense makes up for his lack of D. I have to say he is fun to watch on O but his D sucks and leaves little to be desired.

Man, they had potential. I just hope they make the playoffs this year, at this rate.

I think that Spree and Cassell might be gone by the end of the year. If they can find a taker. We need Cassell for depth.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

T Wolves stinking it up

ball movement... mmmkay... thats what this team needs... not the selfish attitudes that a lot of our players have... KG needs to school all of them on the meaning of "team"

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

T Wolves stinking it up

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I don't understand what their problem is! KG is still playing like the MVP that he is and we have the players. But I guess the off court distractions that weren't there last year are hurting us. (Kandi's problem, Spree and his need to feed his family off more than 14 million, and Cassell wanting a new contract). I just feel bad for KG, he gives 100% every single night and this is who he has to play with.
    KG is awesome no matter what this team does this year.

No body knows there true roles this year.

I really like Wally's intensity this year. The other players hardly show any emotion (except KG).

I do like the possibilities that Eddie G provides for the future. It is funny, they were letting him play a lot and then his minutes (production) just dropped off, so it seemed.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

T Wolves stinking it up

It doesnt get any worse than the lakers. I expected them to do terrible but not this terrible. At leas the wolves sorta have a championchip future unlike the lakers which will take some time to rebuild again.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast