Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T-Wolves

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

T-Wolves

First of all I hate the Lakers and Phil Jackson. I also hope Kobe stays in LA. He is a poison, think about it how many times have you seen Kobe with 25 points 8 rebounds and 5 assists and at the same time Shaq have 28points 15 rebounds and 5 assists. Not very often, either Kobe shoots 28 times shoots 14 free throws and scores 25-30 or Shaq dominates. Kobe's ego is so big he has to have his ass chewed before he passes the ball. Alot of players in the NBA could score 24 points a night when they shoot 28 times. Read the article in ESPN the magazine about Kobe and you will see the true side of him. He would throw high school games intil the 4th quarter so he could be the hero, there is alot more to him than is really known. As for Phillip, he has all those rings, and what I don't understand is how he did it with Shaq, Kobe, Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Scottie Pippen Horace Grant, and oh ya that Jordon guy. Jackson is just another arrogant asshole. I bet not many people know he is from Williston N.D. The hometown people were so proud to have a NBA champion from thier town of 7,000 that they named the new high school gym after him and invited him to the opening of it. He must of been reading a book or something at the time and could not find time to attend because he declined.
    My last vent is about ESPN and thier amazment of how Kobe can go to Colarodo and then fly home for the game and score 35 points. Lets see ESPN you are playing a basketball GAME granted it is the NBA playoffs but it is a game if they lose he goes home and waits until next year. On the other hand he is fighting for his life in court for RAPE, lose that game and he goes to jail and hopes Bubba and Jerome don't have thier way with him. I think the court he left in Colarodo is a little more pressure than a basketball game, so get out of him ass there can't be much room left in there anyway with Jack Nickolson, and the rest of the Hollywood celebs in there.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

T-Wolves

nd, it may be true that several others in the nba can score as much as kobe, but there are not many who can do it with that kind of style.
    you may or may not be right about his arogance. i don't care while i am watching. i'm watching a game to be entertained, and kobe does that better than anyone in the nba. i like k.g. and spree and cassell and many others in the nba. but kobe is the most entertaining, hands down
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

T-Wolves

yeah his court room antics are gonna entertain me for the rest of the summer!! You'd think that the pressure of the court of LAW would be more pressure, but as we all know... its not because he KNOWS that whether he is guilty or not... he will get a not guilty verdict... so whats the point of worrying? Flying in a jet a arriving to court in a limo is a real hardship. He has no class! You want class.. look at KG. Kobe knows that he will never be half the player as KG... thats why he needs to hog the ball and be the star of the team!

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

T-Wolves

You're very correct TNT, Kobe will never be half the player of KG, because he's already better. Kobe is more dominant, and is a creator on a team full of superstars. He hits insane shots (see the season closer vs. Portland,) and he makes shots that KG won't even blink at. Don't get me wrong, KG WAS the MVP, but to say he's out of Kobe's league is just insane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

T-Wolves

Well obviously fans of the guy are going to defend him... I think the guy is just slime and maybe that blurs my opinion of him. I would take KG on my team over him any day of the flippin week though. I don't have respect for any of the players on that team... at least not the big players. They are all self righteous cocky players! Class and talent over whining and tons of shooting any day of the week!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

T-Wolves

Damn! That was a tough one to take!! Good points nd!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

T-Wolves

"ndakvikefan" wrote:
    First of all I hate the Lakers and Phil Jackson. I also hope Kobe stays in LA. He is a poison, think about it how many times have you seen Kobe with 25 points 8 rebounds and 5 assists and at the same time Shaq have 28points 15 rebounds and 5 assists. Not very often, either Kobe shoots 28 times shoots 14 free throws and scores 25-30 or Shaq dominates. Kobe's ego is so big he has to have his ass chewed before he passes the ball. Alot of players in the NBA could score 24 points a night when they shoot 28 times. Read the article in ESPN the magazine about Kobe and you will see the true side of him. He would throw high school games intil the 4th quarter so he could be the hero, there is alot more to him than is really known. As for Phillip, he has all those rings, and what I don't understand is how he did it with Shaq, Kobe, Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Scottie Pippen Horace Grant, and oh ya that Jordon guy. Jackson is just another arrogant asshole. I bet not many people know he is from Williston N.D. The hometown people were so proud to have a NBA champion from thier town of 7,000 that they named the new high school gym after him and invited him to the opening of it. He must of been reading a book or something at the time and could not find time to attend because he declined.
    My last vent is about ESPN and thier amazment of how Kobe can go to Colarodo and then fly home for the game and score 35 points. Lets see ESPN you are playing a basketball GAME granted it is the NBA playoffs but it is a game if they lose he goes home and waits until next year. On the other hand he is fighting for his life in court for RAPE, lose that game and he goes to jail and hopes Bubba and Jerome don't have thier way with him. I think the court he left in Colarodo is a little more pressure than a basketball game, so get out of him ass there can't be much room left in there anyway with Jack Nickolson, and the rest of the Hollywood celebs in there.

When I read your first sentence, I knew what was gonna come next from you. You hate them, so you try and say they aren't good. The same thing happens around here, with brett favre. So many people try and say he sucks too, because they don't like him, but we all know favre doesn't suck, and kobe and phil are great at what they do too.

Kobe: Not sure how he can be poison, when they are constantly winning with him. Lots of times, he wins games for them, by shooting a bunch of shots. This is in no way different than what jordan did. If the team needed him, he would shoot a lot and win games for them. Look at game 3, Kobe shot twice in the first half and didn't score. The 2nd half, he felt the team needed him, and he lead his team to victory, by scoring 22 in the half. He did the same thin in game 4. Again this is no different than what jordan did. Sometimes, jordan looked to get his teammates involved early, like Kobe did in game 3 and 4. I don't think there is any poison on a team that has won 3 of the last 4 NBA titles and soon to be 4 of 5.

Phil Jackson: I got just a couple questions on him for you. How many titles did the bulls(meaning jordan and pippen's bulls team) win before he started coaching them?? They had jordan and pippen and all the same guys, yet didn't win until jackson got there. How many championships did the lakers(meaning kobe and shaq's laker teams) win before phil?? They again had the same talent of players before phil, and would always win a ton of games in the regualr season, then loose in the playoffs. Once phil got there, they started to win championships, just like chicago. So yes, he has coached some good players, but those same good players failed to win before he started coaching them, which makes me and a hell of a lot of other people believe that he is a damn good coach.

And as for the whole kobe in court and then playing a game the same night, not sure how anyone can think that is no big deal. Do you realize how stressed out he must be in court? He is facing some serious charges(false ones), and to go out and play the games he has in the playoffs, after a long day in court, is just plain amazing. No it isn't physically draining to be in court all day long, but it is mentally draining. To say that what he has done, is no big deal, is pretty crazy.

T-Wolves

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Well obviously fans of the guy are going to defend him... I think the guy is just slime and maybe that blurs my opinion of him. I would take KG on my team over him any day of the flippin week though. I don't have respect for any of the players on that team... at least not the big players. They are all self righteous cocky players! Class and talent over whining and tons of shooting any day of the week!!

Do you think he is slime because you think he is guilty? Just a question, not trying to be an ass. Also did you think Jordan was an arrogant punk? How in the world can you not have any respect for shaq? He isn't arrogant. All the players in the league love the guy. He is a gentle giant, who is funny as hell. I just don't understand how people can not like the guy. Maybe you guys just don't like him because he is good? I am the same way with the DAMN NY yankees.

T-Wolves

Boy, game six sure was an ugly one. Wish the refs would have let them play the game. So hard for either team to get a flow, when there are so many fowls.

I really feel bad for KG. I hate to see such a class act guy like him loose. He deserves to win a championship. There aren't many players in this league anymore, that give the effort that he does, every game. With the league the way it is now, with guys like malone and payton getting their ring off the backs of shaq and kobe, I hope KG wins a ring soon with the wolves. He stayed there, to bring a championship to the city, and it looks like he is on his way to doing it. He definately showed, in these playoffs, that he is the MVP. This was a great season for the wolves, even if they came close to the championship, only to loose. Before this year, they couldn't get out of the first round. Garnett seemed to step up more this year, in the playoffs as well. The t-pups will be back here next year, and maybe they can get over their next hump. I just have to say, that there is no one in this league, that I respect more, than KG.

T-Wolves

whether he is guilty or not doesn't really matter. He cheated on his wife, so he is slime. Just like any other guy that does it (or woman for that matter) to err is human, but thats a pretty damn big err. I'm torn on if I think he did or not, in some ways I think he did, in some i think he didn't... either way he will be found innocent which irks me too because we may never learn the truth. Anyways... thats besides the point in this thread. You say you don't like the Yankees... probably like most people because they buy their wins... well thats the exact same way that I feel about the Lakers. If I'm wrong... oh well... thats my opinion. I don't think he is a gentle giant... and think he is very pompous and goes out there knowing exactly what he's doing. Knowing he won't get the calls he should get (tonight was a fair game call making wise though) So thats the end of that. I'll leave this for others to fight out. For me the basketball season is over so now I'll wait (impatiently) for my Vikes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast