Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T-Wolves

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

T-Wolves

Excellent point owensforpres!! I totally agree. We had a great season this year even if we do lose, we got to game 6 of the western conference finals!! I'll take that. You need to build up to a championship and this is one heck of a stepping stone!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

T-Wolves

how can i be mad?? It is simple i would be mad because i have tickets to game seven if needed so i want it to happen. But yes a great year and i am a firm beleiver that you have to lose a big one before you can win the big one in the NBA.
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

T-Wolves

Good point dart!! That would be awesome to be able to go to a game 7 at home against the Minneapolis, I mean LA lakers!!! GO WOLVES!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

T-Wolves

First off kobe aint go nowhere this offseason, closest hell move is prolly to the clippers which aint happening. I guarantee you he wont be a t-wolve next year, thats for sure. He says he wants to remain on the west coast.

Secondly we dont buy are championchips, malone and payton came here after taking huge pay cuts. If you consider that stilll buying a championchip then i guess everyone is buying there championchip too then right????

THird, lakers love to play to the level of competition. Thats why they lost games 2 and 5. Just look at the last part of game 5, they were scoring like crazy after trailing huge. They flip the switch whenever they want to, especially when they are at home.

TOnight i dont see how theyll lose being they are at home and dont let down the homecrowd. I expect our record at home to be a sweet 9-0 by the end of the night.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

T-Wolves

I think they just got worked in games 2 and 5, and we got worked games 1,3,and 4. I don't know of this magical switch that everybody talks about with the lakers!! Where is it? I'm really confused by all that talk, you either shoot and make or shoot and miss or you turn the ball over or you don't. It's a pretty simple game filled with really tall athletic people!!

P.S. If anyone finds that switch, could you show me where it is, or somehow point it out exactly where it is on the TV, I would really appreciate it!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

T-Wolves

is it possible to break the damn switch?? I would like to see them permanently switched off!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

T-Wolves

this is the best news I've heard all day
    http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/7377995

fakers may be without Fisher tonight!

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

T-Wolves

Fisher almost singlehandedly brought the Lakers back in the last 2 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

T-Wolves

the only thing that made me mad was when the Lakers wore the throwback minneapolis laker jereseys, they have no right to that or the name whatsoever, they dont have any Lakes there. And the Lakers have bought their championships and most of their fans are fake but not all of them. They are whats wrong with the NBA, if they played with the intensity they should they would have had an amazing year and been "that team" this team will go down as a bunch of unemotional, play when we need to only, team that will be forgotten soon no matter the outcome. And im sorry but SHAQ IS NOT TALENTED!!!! Period
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

T-Wolves

P.S. If anyone finds that switch, could you show me where it is, or somehow point it out exactly where it is on the TV, I would really appreciate it![/quote]

the switch is in the head referee's pocket. if he's a laker fan he switches it to on.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast