Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: T-Wolves

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

T-Wolves

Well Well Well, we forced a game 6. Now the problem is trying to win at Staples i think we can do it and if we do then the lakers will give us enough confidence to win it but its all up to winning game 6, just take everything to the rim and get foul shots and just win it the tough way! :cheers:
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

T-Wolves

I may not be a realistic Vikings fan, but I'm a realistic Wolves fan. I think they have had a great season, and I'm proud of all that they've accomplished this year. However, I do not think we will win game 6. No way the Lakers are just gonna roll over and let us win, especially not at home

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

T-Wolves

I guess we'll see!! I think it will be a good game, but we need to hit our shots and really contain shaq and kobe again!! It's going to be tough, but if we lose that's ok, we had a great year and we have something to build on!! I think Kobe should come and play with KG next year!! That would be awesome!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

T-Wolves

Not me... I think he is a smug little prick... I won't him no where near our team!

T-Wolves

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I guess we'll see!! I think it will be a good game, but we need to hit our shots and really contain shaq and kobe again!! It's going to be tough, but if we lose that's ok, we had a great year and we have something to build on!! I think Kobe should come and play with KG next year!! That would be awesome!!
    vkg, i hope you are right about kobe coming to the wolves. my favorite player on my favorite team!
    as for containing shaq and kobe, they contain themselves. the wolves won because the lakers let them win. the lakers didn't try in either of those games. look at the games again and tell me i'm wrong. the wolves took advantage of that, and dap to them for that. but i seriously doubt that we are gonna win this game. :cry:
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

T-Wolves

Ya we did have a great season but we gotta remember we worked our asses off getting that #1 seed and losing to a #2 even if it is the lakers i dont see how its that great of a season. We just need to hit shots, and hopefully get cassell back to play i can see us pulling off the upset winning 4-3 if we win tommorrow!

I also do agree i think Koby is a little punk and i wish and pray he gets convicted and serves jail time but prolly wont

Go T-Wolves :cheers:
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

T-Wolves

It all depends on KG...his motivation level is what has made the difference in this series. He barely rested in Game 5...he played his heart
    out. That and the Hack-a-Shaq defense that Minnesota has stuck to especially when playing in LA. I'm not a Wolves fan but I hate the Lakers like everybody else. It's slim odds but if Minnesota wins this series it will be one of the most awesome upsets in NBA history.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

T-Wolves

"amavikesfan" wrote:

. the lakers didn't try in either of those games. look at the games again and tell me i'm wrong. :cry:
    I looked and your WRONG the fakers tried and LOST and will tonight as well
    as game seven. THANK YOU--
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

T-Wolves

I was just reading quotes from them on espn.com... god they are sooooooooo flippin cocky it makes me angry! I would love to go in there and give them the whoopin they deserve.. unfortunately I just don't think it will happen!

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

T-Wolves

the wolves had a great season, if it ends tonite i won't be mad. see how can ya be mad when we got this far against a team that buys their championships?
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast