Thread: t-wolves

t-wolves

gotta tell ya. i'm a huge lakers fan. mainly 'cause i like to watch kobe. amazing to watch. the rest of them could go away, i wouldn't care. actually hope kobe goes to another team next year.
    anyway, i'm watching the game and find myself really pulling for the wolves. i've always been a fan, obviously, but thought i liked the lakers more. well no more. t-wolves and no other! here's hoping kobe comes to the t-wolves, i might cream my shorts! ottytrain3:
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

t-wolves

Looks like KG forgot his pumps, uzi's, m-16's, and nines. And even worse he forgot to load up his clips, get his grenades and his missile launcher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Re: t-wolves

"amavikesfan" wrote:
    gotta tell ya. i'm a huge lakers fan. mainly 'cause i like to watch kobe. amazing to watch. the rest of them could go away, i wouldn't care. actually hope kobe goes to another team next year.
    anyway, i'm watching the game and find myself really pulling for the wolves. i've always been a fan, obviously, but thought i liked the lakers more. well no more. t-wolves and no other! here's hoping kobe comes to the t-wolves, i might cream my shorts! ottytrain3:
    So who are you rootin for??? YOu say the lakers but it sounds you are more of a closet t-wolves fan then a laker fan. :roll:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

t-wolves

like i said, i like them both, but i'm finding i'm more of a t-wolves fan. not closet at all.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven