Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Surprise, I'm on top in the Football Pool...

That was a pretty racist remark by him!! lol jk

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

what games is everyone having a hard time picking this week?

vikings @ Bengles - i think the vikings will play much better this week. i think both teams will look awesome. i think i might be picking the bengles though. i feel bad for going against the vikes early. if the vikings were at home, id probably pick them.

Rams @ Cardinals - Hmmph. are either of these teams as bad as they played last week? i think im gonna pick the rams, but this one bugs me.

Browns @ Packers - man, im really not sure. although i will probably pick the pack cause theyre at home.

chargers @ broncos - i cant picture either of these teams losing after what happened to them in week 1. i want to pick the broncos cause theyre at home, but i also want to pick the chargers cause of LT, drew bress and antonio gates.

cheifs @ raiders - really not sure. i think im going with the cheifs though. they have a great running game and their game plan will probably be to run alot and keep moss and company off the field. cant wait to watch this one on sunday night.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Congrates Shock,

For now anyway..LOL..

I tried a number of times to get into the pool, no luck...

But I'm in the PPO Fantasy league weekly pool....I'm already out of the survivers.....I had our Vikes....darn..

I should have went with one of the other two I liked......Giants or KC......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Is there a thread yet for week 2 picks. I'd like to post mine, but I don't want to start a thread if there's already one out there.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    That was a pretty racist remark by him!! lol jk
    The guy that said it was black.

"happy camper" wrote:
    what games is everyone having a hard time picking this week?

vikings @ Bengles - i think the vikings will play much better this week. i think both teams will look awesome. i think i might be picking the bengles though. i feel bad for going against the vikes early. if the vikings were at home, id probably pick them.

Rams @ Cardinals - Hmmph. are either of these teams as bad as they played last week? i think im gonna pick the rams, but this one bugs me.

Browns @ Packers - man, im really not sure. although i will probably pick the pack cause theyre at home.

chargers @ broncos - i cant picture either of these teams losing after what happened to them in week 1. i want to pick the broncos cause theyre at home, but i also want to pick the chargers cause of LT, drew bress and antonio gates.

cheifs @ raiders - really not sure. i think im going with the cheifs though. they have a great running game and their game plan will probably be to run alot and keep moss and company off the field. cant wait to watch this one on sunday night.
    Here's my advice, and I kind of feel guilty about it right now.

Vikings at Bengals (I took the Bengals -2.5, although I see our offense starting to get in rhythm, the Bengals are a tough team and aren't going to be easy to beat on the road, Bengals 27 Vikings 20 (hopefully I'm wrong here)

Rams at Cardinals (I took the Cards +1.5, While I think both of these teams are getting a little more credit than they deserve, the Cards are at home, and the Rams are very inconsistent. I think the Cards have a big offensive showing at home, Cardinals 34 Rams 24

Browns at Packers (I took the Packers -6.5, although this is one of the toughest ones) Despite the key offseason losses, and last week's injury to Walker, the Browns are not going to be able to walk into Lambeau and come out with a win. While I think the Browns are tougher than a lot of people think, and should keep it close, I think the Pack pulls away with a late TD, Packers 24 Browns 14

Chargers at Broncos (I took the Chargers +2.5, The Broncos are not making the playoffs this team, and I strongly believe are going to finish last in their division. The Chargers lost a tough game last week to a strong Dallas team w/o their best receiving threat. Look for them to rebound this week with him in the lineup, Chargers 24 Broncos 17

Chiefs at Raiders (I took the Raiders +1.5, mainly because they're at home) As good as the Chiefs defense looked last week, they won't be that good on the road, especially not against Moss, Collins, and the Raiders on Sunday night. Also, as much as the Raiders struggled last week, they were playing the defending champs. I still like KC to take the NFC, but I think this will be one of just a few losses for them. I look for a shootout, Raiders 41 Chiefs 34

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Vikes win a close one on the road, rams win, packers unfortunately win on Reggie White day, Chargers, and the chiefs.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

You picked the Packers to overcome the mighty Frisman Jackson? Yikes.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Yes! I am up tied for 4th now!

Yes! 11-1 if the games ended now!

tosstomoss is offline Starter

:grin: i am in the top 5 this week yea for me boo for you LOL :twisted:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast