Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58
  1. #21
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: Super Bowl Commercials Review.

    magic fridge was great. i like the sprint one were the two were bragging about their cellphone and then he said he has self defense and he threw it at the guy
    We're bringing purple back.

  2. #22
    CynicalVike is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    251

    Re: Super Bowl Commercials Review.

    Here is a link to a Bud Light commercial that was not allowed to be shown!

    http://www.break.com/superbowl/bannedbudlight.html

    The only good one was the FedEx cavemen though.

    I can't believe how much money they spent on those 4 "Full Throttle" commercials at the start of the game, and they weren't any good!!
    I used to be indecisive, now I m not so sure!

  3. #23
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Re: Super Bowl Commercials Review.

    I liked most of the Bud commercials, magic fridge being my favorite & hiding of the beers in the office next.

    The streaking sheep was good.

    The commercial where they were playing football & the woman gets tackled after she catches the ball. The guy tells her afterward "You were open, but now you're closed".

    Another honorable mention had to go to the commercial where the guy had a song downloaded for any occassion........even for his sofa catching on fire.

    I also liked the Fedex commercial with the cavemen & the commercial with the monkeys celebrating. They turned the chart sideways to make it seem as if the profits were going up instead of down.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Super Bowl Commercials Review.

    I liked the Fed Ex cave man, the "streaker", and......... GO DADDY.COM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold



    Thanks to PPE for sig

  5. #25
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Super Bowl Commercials Review.

    "CynicalVike" wrote:
    Here is a link to a Bud Light commercial that was not allowed to be shown!

    http://www.break.com/superbowl/bannedbudlight.html

    The only good one was the FedEx cavemen though.

    I can't believe how much money they spent on those 4 "Full Throttle" commercials at the start of the game, and they weren't any good!!
    Looks like a good job for Bretty Boy when he retires (the guy under the bar)...it will keep his butt muscles tight after Madden dumps him as his butt buddy to move on to Rottenburger!!! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #26
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Super Bowl Commercials Review.

    They were pretty bad this year. The Magic Fridge was the best I think but overall a bad year.

  7. #27
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Super Bowl Commercials Review.

    "singersp" wrote:
    I liked most of the Bud commercials, magic fridge being my favorite & hiding of the beers in the office next.

    The streaking sheep was good.

    The commercial where they were playing football & the woman gets tackled after she catches the ball. The guy tells her afterward "You were open, but now you're closed".

    Another honorable mention had to go to the commercial where the guy had a song downloaded for any occassion........even for his sofa catching on fire.

    I also liked the Fedex commercial with the cavemen & the commercial with the monkeys celebrating. They turned the chart sideways to make it seem as if the profits were going up instead of down.
    What streaking sheep commercial???

    They must have just shown that one in Packer country!!! :evil4:

    Too bad that you had to witness that, singer...the very high price that you Vikings fans that live behind enemy lines have to pay!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #28
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Super Bowl Commercials Review.

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    I liked most of the Bud commercials, magic fridge being my favorite & hiding of the beers in the office next.

    The streaking sheep was good.

    The commercial where they were playing football & the woman gets tackled after she catches the ball. The guy tells her afterward "You were open, but now you're closed".

    Another honorable mention had to go to the commercial where the guy had a song downloaded for any occassion........even for his sofa catching on fire.

    I also liked the Fedex commercial with the cavemen & the commercial with the monkeys celebrating. They turned the chart sideways to make it seem as if the profits were going up instead of down.
    What streaking sheep commercial???

    They must have just shown that one in Packer country!!! :evil4:

    Too bad that you had to witness that, singer...the very high price that you Vikings fans that live behind enemy lines have to pay!!!
    Yea, what sheep commercial? Now that would have been good! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  9. #29
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Super Bowl Commercials Review.

    Overall the commercials were not as great this year, but the game in HD on my new tv was awesome.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  10. #30
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Re: Super Bowl Commercials Review.

    Here's the link to all the Bud commercials, the streaking sheep one was called "Super Fan"

    http://www.budweiser.com/commercials_06/viewing.html?c_id=5&m_id=qt&speed=300k

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Super Bowl XLV Commercials
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 07:56 PM
  2. Super Bowl 44 Commercials
    By marstc09 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 08:14 AM
  3. Super Bowl Commercials
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-31-2006, 07:41 AM
  4. Favorite Super Bowl COmmercials
    By VKG4LFE in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 11:48 AM
  5. Super Bowl commercials
    By dan3ski in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2004, 08:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •