Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

Re: Summer Vacation Plans

Vermont & Maine this year..Germany next Spring.

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Well how about plans that already happened?
    I was thinking about posting something the last week or so.
    I just got back from a couple weeks back in Gods country.
    Me and my 4yr old road tripped it back to SD to see the family.

When I was in the Twin Cities (very breifly) I started thinking that I should have mentioned that I was coming to everyone here on PPO.
    Since I dont get back very often it sure would have been cool to finally meet some fellow PPOers, but I was traveling with just me and my 4ry old so that meant no going out to meet for a beer, and also I was only coming into town one evening and leaving the next day.

I did get a chance to get out with a buddy of mine while his wife watched my daughter and play golf on a Sunday morning.
    When at the last minute I had an opening I really wish I would have known how to get ahold of someone from PPO that might have wanted to play golf with us at Edinburgh USA.
    Anyway I just didnt know enough in advance to let anyone know.
    And I didnt have access to a computer either to get online.

I tried to get ahold of a high school buddy from my little town in SD whom my MPLS friend said is apparently a fairly well known radio personality in the Cities (Brian Zepp) on one of the FM Rock stations.
    I knew he was on the radio years ago, but didnt realize that he was that popular.
    I was surprised that my other freind who is from MPLS most of his life would recognize his name.
    I never got ahold of him and so we played with just a three some.
    Sorry I didnt get ahold of you all.

Anyway I was good to be back there even if just for a day.

I got to play some great golf in MN, ND, SD, and WI on the trip so that was cool.

So that was my early Summer plans, and I am sure i will have some more fun trips but nothing concrete at this time.

Jilly is offline Coach

Just got back from vacation yesterday, rented a houseboat at Lake Powell Utah for the week.
    We originally had plans to go to Fiji in June but had to cancel due to scheduling conflicts.
    So we went from my dream vacation to house boating on a lake but to my surprise this was probably one of the best vacations we have ever had. It’s a beautiful area and if you are thinking of some place for a great family vacation, I highly recommend it.

This was home for the week.
    [img width=450 height=337]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh278/IBjillbee/100_0647.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=337]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh278/IBjillbee/100_0712.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=337]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh278/IBjillbee/100_0651.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=337]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh278/IBjillbee/100_0673.jpg[/img]

Me at Rainbow Bridge
    [img width=450 height=337]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh278/IBjillbee/100_0688.jpg[/img]

My husband
    [img width=450 height=337]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh278/IBjillbee/100_0689.jpg[/img]

"Zeus" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I leave for Hawaii in 2 days, but I don't know if you can consider it a vacation.
    I give you the same advice I give to all gals as they head off for a wild weekend:
    Don't get in "Trouble"
    Don't get arrested

=Z=
    Be safe
    If you aren't safe, pick a good name.
    SKOL VIKINGS

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Turboe" wrote:
    Well how about plans that already happened?
    I was thinking about posting something the last week or so.
    I just got back from a couple weeks back in Gods country.
    Me and my 4yr old road tripped it back to SD to see the family.

When I was in the Twin Cities (very breifly) I started thinking that I should have mentioned that I was coming to everyone here on PPO.
    Since I dont get back very often it sure would have been cool to finally meet some fellow PPOers, but I was traveling with just me and my 4ry old so that meant no going out to meet for a beer, and also I was only coming into town one evening and leaving the next day.

I did get a chance to get out with a buddy of mine while his wife watched my daughter and play golf on a Sunday morning.

When at the last minute I had an opening I really wish I would have known how to get ahold of someone from PPO that might have wanted to play golf with us at Edinburgh USA.

Anyway I just didnt know enough in advance to let anyone know.

And I didnt have access to a computer either to get online.

I tried to get ahold of a high school buddy from my little town in SD whom my MPLS friend said is apparently a fairly well known radio personality in the Cities (Brian Zepp) on one of the FM Rock stations.
    I knew he was on the radio years ago, but didnt realize that he was that popular.
    I was surprised that my other freind who is from MPLS most of his life would recognize his name.
    I never got ahold of him and so we played with just a three some.
    Sorry I didnt get ahold of you all.

Anyway I was good to be back there even if just for a day.

I got to play some great golf in MN, ND, SD, and WI on the trip so that was cool.

So that was my early Summer plans, and I am sure i will have some more fun trips but nothing concrete at this time.
    Brian Zepp is part of KQRS...the most popular station (and best overall in my opinion) in the twin cities area.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

If this July ends someday.... ,i ll be heading to the South ,10 days in Malaga will make my pre-season,hot weather ,some tapas in the afternonn sitting on the Terrazas,nudy beaches ,poker with my friends,beach-volley,water motorbikes ,I think I ill be able to live with it

El underdog.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12