cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Suicide bomber targets Danish embassy in Pakistan

[size=13pt]Suicide bomber targets Danish embassy in Pakistan[/size]

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (CNN) -- A massive blast targeting the Danish Embassy in Pakistan Monday killed at least six people and wounded more than a dozen, authorities said.
    The blast left a four-foot deep crater in the road.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Re: Suicide bomber targets Danish embassy in Pakistan

Sickening, but in all honesty.. we played with fire and it went wrong..

Not defending the attack at all... but thats just my point of view..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I think everyone has an idea of what I do for a living and my opinion on this so I usually stay out of threads of this nature but I can't resist.

First, Cogs, my deepest sense of sorrow is sent out to you, your country and the families that lost loved ones in this senseless attack.
    :'(

"My immediate reaction is that you can only condemn this," said Stig Moeller. "It is terrible that terrorists do this. The embassy is there to have a cooperation between the Pakistani population and Denmark, and that means they are destroying that. They're destroying the Pakistanis' ability to connect with Denmark. It is completely unacceptable."
    Second, I am not sure how long it is gonna take the rest of the world to understand that the terrorists want exactly that.
    We (the infidel) are nothing more than something that needs to be stricken from the world no matter what the cost.

Again, very sad.
    Very sad indeed.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    I think everyone has an idea of what I do for a living and my opinion on this so I usually stay out of threads of this nature but I can't resist.

First, Cogs, my deepest sense of sorrow is sent out to you, your country and the families that lost loved ones in this senseless attack.

"My immediate reaction is that you can only condemn this," said Stig Moeller. "It is terrible that terrorists do this. The embassy is there to have a cooperation between the Pakistani population and Denmark, and that means they are destroying that. They're destroying the Pakistanis' ability to connect with Denmark. It is completely unacceptable."
    Second, I am not sure how long it is gonna take the rest of the world to understand that the terrorists want exactly that.
    We (the infidel) are nothing more than something that needs to be stricken from the world no matter what the cost.

Again, very sad.
    Very sad indeed.
    I think most of my country agrees that there are two things that has to happen here. First and foremost we must keep cooperating with progressive forces in these countries. And secondly we need to keep fighting those who makes attacks such as these.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.