NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Stuff White People Like.

"Marrdro" wrote:
    I want that for lunch

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

i find this thread offensive lol

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I want that for lunch

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I want that for lunch

yummy

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I want that for lunch

yummy
    i hope that comment is for the girls and NOT the beast

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I want that for lunch

yummy
    Beasts and hot chicks go hand in hand my friend.

;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=44569.msg772180#msg772180 date=1209555444]
    I want that for lunch

yummy
    Beasts and hot chicks go hand in hand my friend.

;D
    [/quote]

the only reason beast comes hand in hand with hot chicks is because its cheap and college chicks can afford it, u can say the same with natural light lol

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Whatever happened to some good ol' fashion pancake butt?
    ;D

ragz is offline GM

"Mr" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    San Francisco is one of the top US destinations for white people in terms of both travel and living. It is universally agreeable and is a safe discussion topic for any situation
    I'm white and I don't want to go there
    does that mean all white people are either g*y or hippies?
    dammit, that's a tough choice cuz i'm punk rock so i really hate hippies

i know white people really like seinfeld.
    I think it's stupid to classify yourself like that.
    which classification are you referring too
    "I'm punk rock"

What exactly qualifies you as "punk rock", as far as I know, the music you listen to does not change the person you are, or at least it shouldn't.

Why make yourself part of a group when you don't have to? And just because you're "punk rock" you hate hippies?

I know a lot of people who hate hippies, I hate some hippies, just like I hate some black people, some Hispanic people, some Asian people, and some people of every race, religion, whatever.

I got called a racist in the dining hall the other day for telling a table full of black people who were literally screaming so loud I couldn't hear myself think, to shut up.

One of them said "it's a free country does naughty things to mom, we can be as loud as we want to be." Then another one chimed in with the racism thing and said "There's everyone in here talking loud and come and tell us to shut up, get the floop out of here"(direct quote, not my grammatical error)

They classified themselves by race and called me a racist for telling them to quiet down. They had no good reason to break out the race card there, they had to know they were being loud, if they didn't, maybe there actually is a difference besides skin color.

My point is, why put yourself in a certain group when you don't have to? There's nothing better about certain groups than others, in 4 years of high school, and now 98% of my freshman year of college, I never had to classify myself as anything, but also didn't go around calling myself an non-conformist.

I hate people that are loud, obnoxious,
    annoying, preachy, stupid, pretentious, dirty, mean, too nice, distracting, smelly, overly sarcastic, act tough when they're soft as can be, and a hell of a lot of other reasons. Not just because of the group they claim to belong to. It just so happens that a lot of people of certain groups fall into some of the categories I dislike, which is how negative stereotypes begin.

anderson, relax buddy.
    it was a joke.
    especially within punk rock circles.
    punk rock kids are always acting like elitest saying whats good and bad about this or that, so my usual response is i'm so punk rock i'm punk rock.
    i'm proud to label myself punk rock cuz i love punk rock, just like i'm proud to be a viking fan.
    i dont care what people think about it one way or the other cuz it's what "I" like.
    the thread is ageneralization to begin with so i thought it would be humorous to generalize even further in an exaggerated manner.
    hippies and punks are always pitted against each other cuz of the differences in philosphy, dress, stlye of music, but i dont literally hate anyone based on anything that shallow.
    i mean i hate hippie music, i hate the packers, i hate alot of things, but i'm not retarded enough to hate people based on differences of taste or opinion.

in summary i'm too punk rock to be labeled punk rock which makes me even more punk rock.
    it's a viscious circle i can not escape, but when you are this cool theres not much else you can do.
    "self improvement's masturbation.
    now self destruction" that's enlightenment

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

"ragz" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=44569.msg772080#msg772080 date=1209526154]
    San Francisco is one of the top US destinations for white people in terms of both travel and living. It is universally agreeable and is a safe discussion topic for any situation
    I'm white and I don't want to go there
    does that mean all white people are either g*y or hippies?
    dammit, that's a tough choice cuz i'm punk rock so i really hate hippies

i know white people really like seinfeld.
    I think it's stupid to classify yourself like that.
    which classification are you referring too
    "I'm punk rock"

What exactly qualifies you as "punk rock", as far as I know, the music you listen to does not change the person you are, or at least it shouldn't.

Why make yourself part of a group when you don't have to? And just because you're "punk rock" you hate hippies?

I know a lot of people who hate hippies, I hate some hippies, just like I hate some black people, some Hispanic people, some Asian people, and some people of every race, religion, whatever.

I got called a racist in the dining hall the other day for telling a table full of black people who were literally screaming so loud I couldn't hear myself think, to shut up.

One of them said "it's a free country does naughty things to mom, we can be as loud as we want to be." Then another one chimed in with the racism thing and said "There's everyone in here talking loud and come and tell us to shut up, get the floop out of here"(direct quote, not my grammatical error)

They classified themselves by race and called me a racist for telling them to quiet down. They had no good reason to break out the race card there, they had to know they were being loud, if they didn't, maybe there actually is a difference besides skin color.

My point is, why put yourself in a certain group when you don't have to? There's nothing better about certain groups than others, in 4 years of high school, and now 98% of my freshman year of college, I never had to classify myself as anything, but also didn't go around calling myself an non-conformist.

I hate people that are loud, obnoxious,
    annoying, preachy, stupid, pretentious, dirty, mean, too nice, distracting, smelly, overly sarcastic, act tough when they're soft as can be, and a hell of a lot of other reasons. Not just because of the group they claim to belong to. It just so happens that a lot of people of certain groups fall into some of the categories I dislike, which is how negative stereotypes begin.

anderson, relax buddy.
    it was a joke.
    especially within punk rock circles.
    punk rock kids are always acting like elitest saying whats good and bad about this or that, so my usual response is i'm so punk rock i'm punk rock.
    i'm proud to label myself punk rock cuz i love punk rock, just like i'm proud to be a viking fan.
    i dont care what people think about it one way or the other cuz it's what "I" like.
    the thread is ageneralization to begin with so i thought it would be humorous to generalize even further in an exaggerated manner.
    hippies and punks are always pitted against each other cuz of the differences in philosphy, dress, stlye of music, but i dont literally hate anyone based on anything that shallow.
    i mean i hate hippie music, i hate the packers, i hate alot of things, but i'm not retarded enough to hate people based on differences of taste or opinion.

in summary i'm too punk rock to be labeled punk rock which makes me even more punk rock.
    it's a viscious circle i can not escape, but when you are this cool theres not much else you can do.

[/quote]

Well im not a hippie and i dont like Punk Rock... haha ;D

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast