Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Re: A story I must share

Enl,
    What a piece of crap. Oh yea, let me check and see if these items are on sale. WTF???????????
    It's so stupid the crap that law enforcement has to put up with. My bro-in-law(to be, twice removed, future-ex)is a city cop and he tells me some funny shit that people try to pull and then the lies they try to tell.
    He keeps telling me to ride with him one day in the cruiser and one of these days I am going to do it. It should be fun or interesting, or both.

ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Im sorry about the grief that this situation is causing you. it would be nice if dealing with people who break the law was as easy as it was for them to break it. But, for what it's worth, thanks for doing your job and for caring about what you do.

A couple of comments/questions:

what is a "Class A Citizen"?

Skol, whatever legal advice the accused is getting, he is making his own decisions. A lawyer is not doing it for him. It's easy to blame lawyers for all the aspects of society that you don't like. But, have you ever thought hard about how you have benefitted from the work that lawyers do? It's easy to label lawyers as scum, but then, that's a pretty juvenile and selfish view.

Lasty, WTF is up with VikingsM4? The only thread of relevance his hostile, tirade has to this subject is that it mentions Russia. News for him: Russia is NOT the Soviet Union. I found myself laughing at the absurdity of that post. I won't sully this thread by dwelling on those comments any further, but for the sake of everyone else you should do two things: 1) really, learn the meaning of fascism, it's clear you're not using it appropriately or accurately, 2) ease up on the steroids. They make people become agressive to a point of social degenation, which I'm worried about in your case. =P

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsM4" wrote:
    I'm as far right as they come.....F!!ck Russia and F!!ck all the countries that think they can beat us in a war.....Iraq was the best thing that ever happpened to this country and Iran will be the next...After 9/11 I say Nuc every piece of pooh that burns a US flag....Oh wait its a holy war....every muslim is saying holy pooh America is bombing the hell out of us!!!!This may sound fascist to all of you Democrats but, seriously do you want Iraq, Iran, or North Korea ruling the world??? Would you rather we where speaking german right now instead of English???? I hate it when people compare Bush to Nazi Germany....If anything Liberals are the Nazis!!!!!!!

If you wanted to keep any credibility for making posts regarding politics, you gave it up there.

Nice job comparing liberals to nazis. :roll: They totally have the same viewpoints.
    You don't have to go on a random rant that has almost nothing to do with the topic.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Wow, enl...lot of wacko people in the world. I would sell the story to the "Onion" and watch them publish a real story that SOUNDS like satire.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Holy crap...I'm surprised he didn't try to get police brutality for you trying to cuff him. People are stupid, they try any way to get out of what they did, when they should really just fess up and accept the consequences for their ignorant actions.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

actually I'm not that upset about it. i just thought it was comical and most of you would think it's funny. and i could care less about liberals or conservatives or whomever. no matter who's running the country my bills always seem to stay the same.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

[quote="ColoradoVike"]

a "Class A Citizen" has no real definition, it's like an oxymoron kind of like saying intelligent bear's fan
    he saw this guy and could tell right away that he was typical trash
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

that is bunch.. the government should kick him back to russia.. He was trying to make a quick buck i bet ya.. kinda risky though so i dont know

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"SKOL" wrote:
    Wow, and it was the security people, not you, that valued the purses at $600. What kind of a case can he possibly have, and who could have possibly talked him into pursuing it? L-A-W-Y-E-R-S = scum of the earth. :lol:
    Actually, it's B-A-D-C-L-I-E-N-T-S = scum of the earth....a lawyer can't file a frivolous lawsuit without an unscrupulous client. Other than doctors, lawyers are probably the only profession that polices itself with such zealousness to weed out the bad apples. Ever had a bad mechanic or plumber...guess what, there is no bar to complain to in order to take away their license like there is in the law.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ColoradoVike" wrote:
    Im sorry about the grief that this situation is causing you. it would be nice if dealing with people who break the law was as easy as it was for them to break it. But, for what it's worth, thanks for doing your job and for caring about what you do.

A couple of comments/questions:

Skol, whatever legal advice the accused is getting, he is making his own decisions. A lawyer is not doing it for him. It's easy to blame lawyers for all the aspects of society that you don't like. But, have you ever thought hard about how you have benefitted from the work that lawyers do? It's easy to label lawyers as scum, but then, that's a pretty juvenile and selfish view.

Lasty, WTF is up with VikingsM4? The only thread of relevance his hostile, tirade has to this subject is that it mentions Russia. News for him: Russia is NOT the Soviet Union. I found myself laughing at the absurdity of that post. I won't sully this thread by dwelling on those comments any further, but for the sake of everyone else you should do two things: 1) really, learn the meaning of fascism, it's clear you're not using it appropriately or accurately, 2) ease up on the steroids. They make people become agressive to a point of social degenation, which I'm worried about in your case. =P
    Thanks for the positive take on lawyers, CV! People always fear what they don't understand...heck, even my dad hates lawyers, but that doesn't stop him from bragging about me behind my back. Go figure!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast