Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    oaklandzoo24's Avatar
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,897

    Steroids in the NBA?

    Alright Im so sick of hearing about MLB and NFL players taking steroids.
    Why are they the only 2 sports who seem to get tested.
    Some guys in the NBA look like they def. could be one some juice, possibly even LeBron.
    When he came into the league he was not nearly as massive as he is now.
    Strength and size is just as beneficial in the NBA as well so I dont understand why those athletes don't get tested as much as the MLB or NFL.
    Just a thought.


    [img width=450 height=473]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/nextrondo4/LeBronJames1.jpg[/img]

    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

    [img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

  2. #2
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Steroids in the NBA?

    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    Alright Im so sick of hearing about MLB and NFL players taking steroids.
    Why are they the only 2 sports who seem to get tested.
    Some guys in the NBA look like they def. could be one some juice, possibly even LeBron.
    When he came into the league he was not nearly as massive as he is now.
    Strength and size is just as beneficial in the NBA as well so I dont understand why those athletes don't get tested as much as the MLB or NFL.
    Just a thought.


    [img width=450 height=473]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/nextrondo4/LeBronJames1.jpg[/img]

    Picture 1: 17/18 years old.
    Picture 2: 23/24 years old.

    5-7 years of professional training can do that.

    I'm sure there are guys in the NBA who use steroids, but LeBron's physical development is well within the range of what someone can gain naturally at that age.

  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Steroids in the NBA?

    All pro athletes have to be on something.
    How else do you play at a high level into your late 30's and early 40's

  4. #4
    oaklandzoo24's Avatar
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: Steroids in the NBA?

    "Mr" wrote:
    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    Alright Im so sick of hearing about MLB and NFL players taking steroids.
    Why are they the only 2 sports who seem to get tested.
    Some guys in the NBA look like they def. could be one some juice, possibly even LeBron.
    When he came into the league he was not nearly as massive as he is now.
    Strength and size is just as beneficial in the NBA as well so I dont understand why those athletes don't get tested as much as the MLB or NFL.
    Just a thought.


    [img width=450 height=473]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/nextrondo4/LeBronJames1.jpg[/img]

    Picture 1: 17/18 years old.
    Picture 2: 23/24 years old.

    5-7 years of professional training can do that.

    I'm sure there are guys in the NBA who use steroids, but LeBron's physical development is well within the range of what someone can gain naturally at that age.
    I know its possible, Im just saying there probably are some in the league who use them.
    LeBron's development was just something i was using to point how how big they are getting.
    Im not targeting LeBron, Im just saying in general.
    But whose to say LeBron hasnt for that matter.
    He very well could use them as well. Its not impossible just cuz you dont want to hear it.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

    [img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

  5. #5
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Steroids in the NBA?

    Going to the gym and working hard everyday actually can make you gain muscle weight. Not everyone is a cheater.
    We're bringing purple back.

  6. #6
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Steroids in the NBA?

    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    Alright Im so sick of hearing about MLB and NFL players taking steroids.
    Why are they the only 2 sports who seem to get tested.
    Some guys in the NBA look like they def. could be one some juice, possibly even LeBron.
    When he came into the league he was not nearly as massive as he is now.
    Strength and size is just as beneficial in the NBA as well so I dont understand why those athletes don't get tested as much as the MLB or NFL.
    Just a thought.


    [img width=450 height=473]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/nextrondo4/LeBronJames1.jpg[/img]

    Picture 1: 17/18 years old.
    Picture 2: 23/24 years old.

    5-7 years of professional training can do that.

    I'm sure there are guys in the NBA who use steroids, but LeBron's physical development is well within the range of what someone can gain naturally at that age.
    I know its possible, Im just saying there probably are some in the league who use them.
    LeBron's development was just something i was using to point how how big they are getting.
    Im not targeting LeBron, Im just saying in general.
    But whose to say LeBron hasnt for that matter.
    He very well could use them as well. Its not impossible just cuz you dont want to hear it.
    I never said LeBron didn't. You respond as if my post was me covering my ears and screaming.

    I don't care about the NBA, or LeBron, if he's on steroids, whatever.

    All I was saying is that is his growth is well within the range of natural for someone his age of that period of time with professional training.

  7. #7
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: Steroids in the NBA?

    1. Lebron is all powerful. don't knock him. seriously. ( i'm a cavs fan ha ha )

    2. kevin durant is exhibit A that steroids have no place in basketball. dude looks like a strong wind would blow him over lol
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  8. #8
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Steroids in the NBA?

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    1. Lebron is all powerful. don't knock him. seriously. ( i'm a cavs fan ha ha )

    2. kevin durant is exhibit A that steroids have no place in basketball. dude looks like a strong wind would blow him over lol
    Why do steroids have no place in the NBA?

    If steroids run rampant in baseball, they're absolutely in the NBA.

  9. #9
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: Steroids in the NBA?

    "Mr" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    1. Lebron is all powerful. don't knock him. seriously. ( i'm a cavs fan ha ha )

    2. kevin durant is exhibit A that steroids have no place in basketball. dude looks like a strong wind would blow him over lol
    Why do steroids have no place in the NBA?

    If steroids run rampant in baseball, they're absolutely in the NBA.

    why though?? in baseball it's all a numbers game. so much importance are put on records and stats.
    Basketball is a much more finesse sport that doesn't really require you to be strong to have a nice jumper or three. i think if there used in the NBA much it's to more prolong a career.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  10. #10
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Steroids in the NBA?

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    1. Lebron is all powerful. don't knock him. seriously. ( i'm a cavs fan ha ha )

    2. kevin durant is exhibit A that steroids have no place in basketball. dude looks like a strong wind would blow him over lol
    Why do steroids have no place in the NBA?

    If steroids run rampant in baseball, they're absolutely in the NBA.

    why though?? in baseball it's all a numbers game. so much importance are put on records and stats.
    Basketball is a much more finesse sport that doesn't really require you to be strong to have a nice jumper or three. i think if there used in the NBA much it's to more prolong a career.

    Or being powerful at center and powerforward

    I absolutly think NBA players use steriods

    Lebron did get huge quick.. It is possible.. But that could be many things including ster

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ken Ken ... Sudoku on Steroids
    By josdin00 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 03:54 PM
  2. Steroids only get you so far in shot-putting
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 09:53 AM
  3. Tim Couch Linked to Steroids
    By Ltrey33 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 07:23 AM
  4. steroids?
    By mr.woo in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 11:09 AM
  5. Congressional Hearing on Steroids
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-20-2005, 03:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •