Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Steelers fan says he was poisoned, left blind in Chicago bar

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Steelers fan says he was poisoned, left blind in Chicago bar

He says his other friends got into an altercation, but they poisoned him? This happened in September and no arrests were made? Did they do lab tests to confirm their suspicion?

This really wreaks of BS to me honestly. To go to the lengths of poisoning someone to get back at them for talking shit in a bar is ridiculous. Why would the Bears fans have "toxic grain alcohol" with them at the bar to spike the drink with anyway?

"Steeler Nation isn't just in Pittsburgh, it's everywhere, and I just hate for Chicago to be a city that Steelers Nation doesn't like because they did this to one of us," said Lisa Heddinger - How fucking arrogant. She must speak for Steeler's fans everywhere. How obnoxious.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Mr" wrote:
    He says his other friends got into an altercation, but they poisoned him? This happened in September and no arrests were made? Did they do lab tests to confirm their suspicion?

This really wreaks of BS to me honestly. To go to the lengths of poisoning someone to get back at them for talking pooh in a bar is ridiculous. Why would the Bears fans have "toxic grain alcohol" with them at the bar to spike the drink with anyway?

"Steeler Nation isn't just in Pittsburgh, it's everywhere, and I just hate for Chicago to be a city that Steelers Nation doesn't like because they did this to one of us," said Lisa Heddinger - How fricken arrogant. She must speak for Steeler's fans everywhere. How obnoxious.
    Some of the stuff out there that is available to read just leaves one to wonder....... :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Mr" wrote:
    "Steeler Nation isn't just in Pittsburgh, it's everywhere, and I just hate for Chicago to be a city that Steelers Nation doesn't like because they did this to one of us," said Lisa Heddinger - How fucking arrogant. She must speak for Steeler's fans everywhere. How obnoxious.
    Who cares if "Steelers Nation" hates your city anyways? Pittsburgh is trash.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

Not to play devils advocate, But theres nothing to this story thats that unbelievable, I've left bars and walked out front or back with my beer to use cell phone because it's quieter, I could have walked to my car-sometime parked right there and poured some anti-freeze into beer bottle and went back in, Theres all kinds of A-holes out there, I've known people that don't have much respect for much of anything, He might have made it up, But 3 hours later he's in the hospital? Who knows.
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"molineviking" wrote:

Not to play devils advocate, But theres nothing to this story thats that unbelievable, I've left bars and walked out front or back with my beer to use cell phone because it's quieter, I could have walked to my car-sometime parked right there and poured some anti-freeze into beer bottle and went back in, Theres all kinds of A-holes out there, I've known people that don't have much respect for much of anything, He might have made it up, But 3 hours later he's in the hospital? Who knows.
    Well, apparently he was given a drink by Chicago fans, which he thought was a "Peace Offering..."

True or not, the guy that got poisoned is an idiot.

The Steelers had lost to the Bears at Soldier Field, and some trash-talking was going on between Zack Heddinger's group of Pittsburgh fans and a group of Bears fans. Afterward, Heddinger, 46, was offered a drink by one of the Chicago fans, a gesture he thought was a peace offering, his older sister Linda Heddinger said this morning in an interview.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

"C" wrote:

Well, apparently he was given a drink by Chicago fans, which he thought was a "Peace Offering..."

True or not, the guy that got poisoned is an idiot.

The Steelers had lost to the Bears at Soldier Field, and some trash-talking was going on between Zack Heddinger's group of Pittsburgh fans and a group of Bears fans. Afterward, Heddinger, 46, was offered a drink by one of the Chicago fans, a gesture he thought was a peace offering, his older sister Linda Heddinger said this morning in an interview.

I guess I can't argue with that, I'm not taking any drinks from any Packer fans if I'm in Green Bay, NO WAY!!!!!!
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Classless Chicago.
    We're bringing purple back.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

I really hope its not true. A little trash talking is always good in fun but when it goes to this level(If True) You loose respect for people

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN6zFN8cAPs[/flash]
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast