Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay Tice Stay

Del Rio Guest

Stay Tice Stay

I wouldn't mind the Vikes looking to the schools to get a coach. In my book he doesn't have to win the superbowl the next year......................but they would have to do something at least half ass productive, and that would be twice as much as Tice has done. Maybe they could watch the tapes 4 times And maybe give 2 chest bumps.

Stay Tice Stay

Hey he has given alot of stablity to the team :| he made a plan and has stuck to it :thumbleft: If we where to get rid of anyone :scratch: maybe we should lOOk higher irate: ..It is all about money folks :shock: coach can only do so much with what he is given :wink: and given his due TICE has rebuilt pretty dam good :tongue: Ok so we have a couple of injuries now and again with NO depth in the D side ale: but if we do great and pick up some D players this year :headbang: we will win our second super bowl... :director: THIS YEAR AINT DONE YET
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Del Rio Guest

Stay Tice Stay

Did I miss a superbowl?

Stay Tice Stay

yea :? this years silly :shock: HELLO :shock: DR whatss up wit that
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Stay Tice Stay

"casper" wrote:
    yea :? this years silly :shock: HELLO :shock: DR whatss up wit that
    Casper I like the way you think....VIKINGS=SUPERBOWL CHAMPS

Del Rio Guest

Stay Tice Stay

Oh I just read we will win our SECOND super bowl. I KNOW we will win this year

Just trying to figure out when we won our first one LOL :lol:

Last time I checked we had 4 losses

Alas I understand now forgive me, we will win this year as well as next year! Gotcha

Sounds good to me put me down for 2

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Stay Tice Stay

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I wouldn't mind the Vikes looking to the schools to get a coach. In my book he doesn't have to win the superbowl the next year......................but they would have to do something at least half ass productive, and that would be twice as much as Tice has done. Maybe they could watch the tapes 4 times And maybe give 2 chest bumps.
    The window is very small given the talent that we have now...that is why I suggest that someone needs to come in and win it next year. I am impatient but not so much so that I am shortsighted...I know that most coaches have to implement their system, but we need to get a coach that can come in and do like Gruden (put the pieces together that we already have and win it now) or else we leave Tice, who will get it done given another year or two (stability is very underrated). Look at Belicheck's staff...the same guys, year in and year out...it is not that he is sooooo great, it is more of implementing the system and sticking with it...and not having to plug in new coordinators every year...the Patsies fans are lucky that teams haven't been able to raid Weis or Crennel (due to the fact that by the time that they finish the season, nothing is available). Neither of them would be great head coaches, so no owners are willing to wait long enough to get them, but they are both great coordinators and complement Belicheck very well. It sucks that we don't have that luxury! :x
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Stay Tice Stay

i watched a piece on mike tice on epsn2 last week that opened my eyes up to what kind of coach he is. he chews ass on the sideline. they dont show that much because most of it is filled with sailor-type tyrades that has more MF's in it than a streetcorner pimp. he gets on those guys like hell. i did think that he was kind of mild mannered until i saw that. i wish the heck i remembered what the name of it was, but it was on espn2 and it was only a 15 minute spot on tice. hey lets face it, he hasnt coached that long.lol it was a nfl presents show i think.

Del Rio Guest

Stay Tice Stay

That's so true. We're really not in the lockerroom. But I believe the coaches actions could carry on the field. And the inconsistency of our play and the fluxuation of production is just mind boggling.

But I wouldn't mind watching that piece on Tice. He is so damn big if he got in your face I bet you would play a little harder

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Stay Tice Stay

"Del Rio" wrote:
    That's so true. We're really not in the lockerroom. But I believe the coaches actions could carry on the field. And the inconsistency of our play and the fluxuation of production is just mind boggling.

But I wouldn't mind watching that piece on Tice. He is so damn big if he got in your face I bet you would play a little harder

del rio......he was on the sideline, he was chewing his olinemen out like he was chewing on leather and spitting nails. then i think he was chewing out someone on sp teams too. the piece was really good. i think that players may respect the coach more who was a player. cowher, belichek, fisher, etc. coach tice definitely has the right tools to be a good head coach. whether or not he makes it with the first team that he coaches or not remains to be seen. look for the nfl presents films. sorry i dont remember more about it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast