Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay Tice Stay

Stay Tice Stay

I know I will probably get blasted for saying this. But I would love it if Tice stayed on as head coach. I really think he is the right man for the job. And will eventually get it done.

Thats just my opinion I could be wrong i just think he needs a little more time.

Okay you guys can hate on me now.

Stay Tice Stay

someone once said "All good things come to those who wait" I am with you VF66 :violent3: I'll weather the storm with ya :thumbleft:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Stay Tice Stay

I agree fully man. Tice is a decent coach right now and its only his third year. He has put together one helluva team. Personally I think he is getting a bad wrap rep indirectly because of the injuries. We have lost so much talent in our games due to injuries.

Tice is a good practice coach, and a guy great at putting a team together. If he can jsut work on his play calling, in game exicution, and play challenging he will be a great coach. I would be sad if he left. He might not always make the right decision now, but he has brought us a lot of talent. Also, if he left it would be partially just on the injuries and the talent we lost resulting in a few losses on the season.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Del Rio Guest

Stay Tice Stay

I think over time he could be a good coach, at least my son will be around to see it

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Re: Stay Tice Stay

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    I know I will probably get blasted for saying this. But I would love it if Tice stayed on as head coach. I really think he is the right man for the job. And will eventually get it done.

Thats just my opinion I could be wrong i just think he needs a little more time.

Okay you guys can hate on me now.
    What you said! :thumbleft:

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Stay Tice Stay

I like Tice too.

Stay Tice Stay

I agree completely! Stay Tice!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Stay Tice Stay

Yes, the guy's young, and although I question some of his decision making, I think he's progressing well and would like to see him stay.

I'm not sure I feel that way about Linehan, though. We've got so much talent on offense, and some of the third and long calls he makes (i.e. screen passes, draw plays) kind of upset me. Yeah, if it's a close game or we're up by a lot I understand those calls, but we'll be behind by 10 pts late in the 3rd qtr on 3rd and 10, and we'll call a screen pass for 4-5 yards. We've got great receivers, you have to use them and there are times when you have to force something, if you want to win.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Stay Tice Stay

I respect everyone's opinion on Tice, but I wholeheartedly disagree.

Tice is an idiot! Maybe you all suffer from Battered Wife Syndrome as well. I have to stand up as a Viking fan and say that I have been beaten on enough. Tice has done nothing for the Vikings besides disappoint. He guranteed a Playoff spot last year and did not follow through. Injuries? Good coaches overcome injuries. If by some miracle, The Vikings can make it to Philly for a rematch in the playoffs, I might call the season a success. I for one cannot wait to see Tice go buh bye! Just because he has a cheap salary, does not mean he is a bargain!

So did all of you Tice Lovers think Les Steckel was the second coming of Bud Grant?
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Stay Tice Stay

"DoubleDown11" wrote:
    Tice is an idiot! Maybe you all suffer from Battered Wife Syndrome as well. ?
    [size=7px][/size]

And perhaps DD you suffer from :drunken: pesimisticasshole synrome?
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast