Navycoach is offline Starter

Status update...

So the Naval Hosptital up here in WA, in their infinite wisdom, has misdiagnosed what is wrong with my hip. Finally being referred to Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma, has brought to light what the problem REALLY is. Bursitis. I met with the doctor for about 20 minutes while he poked and prodded around my hip and determined the extent of the damage. I've been on limited duty since last May, this was done by the Naval Hospital.
    I was given a shot of Cortisone yesterday and the doc wants to see me in about 2 weeks. He said if everything looks good, which he thinks it will, I should be good to go. Thank God for no surgery. Now I can finally get back to playing football, as the semi-pro team I was supposed to play for last year will be starting meetings and such in about a month. It's a great day! Thanks for letting me share!

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Re: Status update...

"Navycoach" wrote:
    So the Naval Hosptital up here in WA, in their infinite wisdom, has misdiagnosed what is wrong with my hip. Finally being referred to Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma, has brought to light what the problem REALLY is. Bursitis. I met with the doctor for about 20 minutes while he poked and prodded around my hip and determined the extent of the damage. I've been on limited duty since last May, this was done by the Naval Hospital.
    I was given a shot of Cortisone yesterday and the doc wants to see me in about 2 weeks. He said if everything looks good, which he thinks it will, I should be good to go. Thank God for no surgery. Now I can finally get back to playing football, as the semi-pro team I was supposed to play for last year will be starting meetings and such in about a month. It's a great day! Thanks for letting me share!
    Good luck!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will