Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

Re:The State of PP.O

I hate the new format. It's too confusing. I also got a promotion, got married, and brought a new house. I've been real busy, but I should be pumping u guys up in live chat on Sundays and face2face at the skins game.

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

I hate the new format. It's too confusing. I also got a promotion, got married, and brought a new house. I've been real busy, but I should be pumping u guys up in live chat on Sundays and face2face at the skins game.

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

El Vikingo wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:
    Not enough to talk about. We know we are going to win the Superbowl this year anyways,
    +1 ,birng me September.
    bring me end of this month, it always feel's like football season soon as training camp starts :-)

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I'm posting a little more but slowed down becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not alot of news obviously

And the site goes real slow for me.. And freezes up sometimes while other pages won't

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

SharperImage wrote:
    OMG :woohoo:

Throw in a couple of kids and you're really done

Sounds like you've had a busy offseason SI, hope you're still finding time to enjoy the newly wed thing B)

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

SharperImage wrote:
    OMG :woohoo:

Throw in a couple of kids and you're really done

Sounds like you've had a busy offseason SI, hope you're still finding time to enjoy the newly wed thing B)

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

For me it has been summer, and other activities that have led me to be here less.

But to be honest, at times it is the people. We have some great people here, but sometimes it is hard to read through the forums when it is quote after quote of "attacks".

Don't get me wrong, sometimes there is good back and forth chatter, and we all love our team, but somedays I am just not in the mood to read through all that.

Now with training camp starting on July 30, I will start coming by more and more.

This site has great people, ran by great people. That is what keeps me here, and will continue to keep me here.

Trust me, it will get busier when the season starts. The busiest off season threads are always the WWYD and T-Shirts threads anyway.

Have a great one, and SKOL.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Johnson14 wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:
    Not enough to talk about. We know we are going to win the Superbowl this year anyways,
    +1 ,bring me September.
    bring me end of this month, it always feel's like football season soon as training camp starts :-)
    I just want something live on field. That's what we need.
    We're bringing purple back.

kspurplepride is offline Pro-Bowler

NDVikingFan66 wrote:
    For me it has been summer, and other activities that have led me to be here less.

But to be honest, at times it is the people. We have some great people here, but sometimes it is hard to read through the forums when it is quote after quote of "attacks".

Don't get me wrong, sometimes there is good back and forth chatter, and we all love our team, but somedays I am just not in the mood to read through all that.

Now with training camp starting on July 30, I will start coming by more and more.

This site has great people, ran by great people. That is what keeps me here, and will continue to keep me here.

Trust me, it will get busier when the season starts. The busiest off season threads are always the WWYD and T-Shirts threads anyway.

Have a great one, and SKOL.
    +1

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

NDVikingFan66 wrote:

As a moderator - aren't you supposed to be on regularly and policing that sort of behavior?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast