Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

The State of PP.O

Summer on pp.o is always slow but this year has seemed even slower. Is pp.o on the down swing? Have people lost insterst? Has the new format run people off?

kspurplepride is offline Pro-Bowler

Re:The State of PP.O

Could be a number of things this summer, I know for me situations have been a little interesting and I haven't had the time to visit the site. Not to mention with the way things ended last season, other than following the updates on whats been going on i've been trying to let the sting of the loss lose its edge lol I think it'll pick up as the season gets going

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

I know at least 5 of my friends who dont browse here from the draft till training camp

If the options are to come here and talk favre or not come here at all, i'll choose the latter. Lots of things to do i.e state fair, county fairs, holidays etc..I hope to be there for the sept. preseason home game and multiple during the regular season. We are planning a weekend trip to mankato as a family as well. B)
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Letīs wait till September
    El underdog.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

The newshound not being around hurts, imho. This use to be a one stop shop for everything viking related. Every story relating to the Vikings was posted on a daily basis.

I also wonder if linking accounts to facebook hasn't limited some posters willingness to share.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

I think a lot of it has to do with the slowness of the site. I know I have stopped posting so much because it takes so long to wait for the site to load.

I think a lot of people have stepped up when Singer left. I think most of the articles are still posted.

marstc09 wrote:
    I think a lot of it has to do with the slowness of the site. I know I have stopped posting so much because it takes so long to wait for the site to load.

I think a lot of people have stepped up when Singer left. I think most of the articles are still posted.
    I agree with the slowness of the site. I also hate how it logs you off so fast. I'm here at work most of the time, and if I go check another website and come back, I'm normally logged off. Doesn't take but a couple minutes.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

idahovikefan7 wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

I agree with the slowness of the site. I also hate how it logs you off so fast. I'm here at work most of the time, and if I go check another website and come back, I'm normally logged off. Doesn't take but a couple minutes.
    thats not the site, thats your computer. My home pc logs me off constantly, my work PC will keep me in for days.

One thing I don't like, no indication that I have unread messages anymore!~!!!

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    idahovikefan7 wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

thats not the site, thats your computer. My home pc logs me off constantly, my work PC will keep me in for days.

One thing I don't like, no indication that I have unread messages anymore!~!!!
    Must be something with my account then. This is the only site that does it. Its the same for my laptop as well. I can stay logged in on other forums here at work all day. weird.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast