Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Star Wars:Battlefront II

alright i need help i can't beat Yavin 4. can anybody give me advise about it, i've got to the rebel leader but i always have one life left so it's almost impossible to beat. i'd appreciate any advise

Thanks Josdin

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

I like the game, but it will never be better than Battlefield: 1942, the game from which it stole all of its ideas.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Gift is offline Coordinator

Great Game, much more engaging than the first, tho still needs a little work. Worth the $50 for sure.

regarding yavin 4:

Take the CP right down the path, then advance to the CP in the center of the map (always hold the center). Then grab a vehicle and head up the hill to thier main CP, jump out and charge into the base. Grab one of thier tanks when they spawn and just kill, kill, kill. Do that till they only have 1 guy left, then get out of your tank & head upstairs, he'll be waiting infront of the tv thingy in the center of the room, get the drop on him & own him.

Works for me :grin:
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

twilliamson1914 is offline Training Camp

I picked it up yesterday and I think it is amazing! Almost at the rank of Halo 2

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Halo 2 wasn't that great.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I always thought the online in Halo 2 faaarrrr outweighed the single player. It's still fun to play.

Anyways, as far as Battlefront 2 goes, it's pretty sweet! The first one was good, but with the heroes added, the episdoe III content and new maps, this one is definately an improvement. The space campaigns are cool too, even though they can get kind of repetitive. The only thing I'm disappointed with is the fact that you can't mix and match, like play CIS vs. Rebels or Republic vs. Empire. I thought that would be cool to do.

By the by, go to instant action, and play Assault on Mos Eisley. It's sweet, it's all the different hero characters in the game on the battlefield against one another in a game to see who can get a certain number of kills first. Fun!

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

i heard it sucked............. but i don't play video games so don't mind me

Go vikes!!

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"Gift" wrote:
    Great Game, much more engaging than the first, tho still needs a little work. Worth the $50 for sure.

regarding yavin 4:

Take the CP right down the path, then advance to the CP in the center of the map (always hold the center). Then grab a vehicle and head up the hill to thier main CP, jump out and charge into the base. Grab one of thier tanks when they spawn and just kill, kill, kill. Do that till they only have 1 guy left, then get out of your tank & head upstairs, he'll be waiting infront of the tv thingy in the center of the room, get the drop on him & own him.

i didn't think the enemy ran out of people?
    never seem to run out against me at least, and i have to take on an army with one guy which is next to impossible

Thanks Josdin

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I always thought the online in Halo 2 faaarrrr outweighed the single player. It's still fun to play.

Anyways, as far as Battlefront 2 goes, it's pretty sweet! The first one was good, but with the heroes added, the episdoe III content and new maps, this one is definately an improvement. The space campaigns are cool too, even though they can get kind of repetitive. The only thing I'm disappointed with is the fact that you can't mix and match, like play CIS vs. Rebels or Republic vs. Empire. I thought that would be cool to do.

By the by, go to instant action, and play Assault on Mos Eisley. It's sweet, it's all the different hero characters in the game on the battlefield against one another in a game to see who can get a certain number of kills first. Fun!
    Halo 2 on Xbox Live is the most amazing thing

I never even finsihed single player mode

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Gift is offline Coordinator

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:

regarding yavin 4:

i didn't think the enemy ran out of people?
    never seem to run out against me at least, and i have to take on an army with one guy which is next to impossible
    i play alot of gal conquest so i might be confused about that..the rest still works tho
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast