Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: STAR WARS!!!

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: STAR WARS!!!

My cousin just went to the Star Wars convention and he got to meet Geroge Lucas and all the actors. He is crazy bout this stuff he collects all the stuff the day it comes out and he sleeps over for the moive the night before it comes out.

Thank you Josdin for the sig

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"magicci" wrote:
    i kinda cried in return of the jedi when the cute little ewok died and then the sad cute little sounds they made :cry:
    I cried when Darth Vador died! He was the bomb!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    Would you believe that I have never seen any of the Star Wars films. I have also never seen any of the star trek shows or the movies. Lets just say, if it has "stars" in the name, I haven't seen it.
    You are not alone, mm! I have also never seen any of the Star Wars films...and I have no interest in them!

But to each his own...the premiere that I am most looking forward to is "Minnesota Vikings: Super Bowl XL Champions"!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    Would you believe that I have never seen any of the Star Wars films. I have also never seen any of the star trek shows or the movies. Lets just say, if it has "stars" in the name, I haven't seen it.
    I can't believe you've never seen ANY of them! Star Trek is ok, it's kind of lame I think, but some of it is pretty cool. The Star Wars movies are classic however, you should at least go rent Episode IV and watch it, that way you can say you've at least seen it!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    I can't believe you've never seen ANY of them! Star Trek is ok, it's kind of lame I think, but some of it is pretty cool. The Star Wars movies are classic however, you should at least go rent Episode IV and watch it, that way you can say you've at least seen it!
    NO, mm....resist the Force, resist the Force!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Besides watching the movies, does anyone read the novels after return of the jedi. Novels like Jedi Search, and Heir to the Empire to name a few. THere are some great novels that take place after return of the jedi that i recommend any true star wars fan to read.

It also leads to Han and Leia's kids as well. THeres even Lowbacca, chewbacca's cousin. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    You are not alone, mm! I have also never seen any of the Star Wars films...and I have no interest in them!

But to each his own...the premiere that I am most looking forward to is "Minnesota Vikings: Super Bowl XL Champions"!!! :grin:
    Geeze Cajun I can't believe you haven't seen any of them especially since Lucas is a huge Viking fan. There are all kinds of MN Viking symbols hidden in the art work and backgrounds of the sets. Famous viking jersey numbers used here and there. Is there anyone here that can deny that Chewbaca got his stash right from the Viking logo? I am really surprised that you aren't up on this Cajun. :roll: And you call yourself a fan. :roll:

WWBGD

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    It also leads to Han and Leia's kids as well. THeres even Lowbacca, chewbacca's cousin. :lol:
    Don't forget his other cousin Linebacca. You did know that EJ is a Wrookie. :lol:

WWBGD

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Besides watching the movies, does anyone read the novels after return of the jedi. Novels like Jedi Search, and Heir to the Empire to name a few. THere are some great novels that take place after return of the jedi that i recommend any true star wars fan to read.

I've read them! Way to go Hawaiianvike! I've read almost all of them...I skipped about 3 books around the middle of the New Jedi Order series, but I've read pretty much everything else. They're almost all really really good.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    How old are you if I may ask?
    I am 30

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast