Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re:Staduim Food...Shocking!!!

jmcdon00 wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    I worked at a Culvers for a few years *snip* Still my favorite place to eat.
    Is Culvers really your favorite place to eat? Or just your favorite fast food place to eat?
    Probably get ripped for it, but yeah, it's my favorite place, fast food or otherwise.
    Of course they don't have beer, which is a drawback.
    I don't see anybody ripping you for it, preference is preference. But I still can't believe you'd take a Culver's burger or chicken strip basket over a juicy New York Strip or rack of ribs, Grilled Chop, etc from someplace else.

As for fast food burger joints...can't pick a favorite there are some good ones but Culvers would definitely be near the top along with In and Out and Hardees. For me though it still comes down to fast food is fast food. Great after a few too many drinks or to save a few bucks but something slightly unsatisfying about greasy, cheap food.

I bet many of the fast food places do better than a lot of the nicer restaurants with the health inspector. Everything is so streamed and organized...we can probably thank Henry Ford for that, lol. You'd think it would be easier to stay on top of things.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    Is Culvers really your favorite place to eat? Or just your favorite fast food place to eat?
    Probably get ripped for it, but yeah, it's my favorite place, fast food or otherwise.
    I don't see anybody ripping you for it, preference is preference. But I still can't believe you'd take a Culver's burger or chicken strip basket over a juicy New York Strip or rack of ribs, Grilled Chop, etc from someplace else.

As for fast food burger joints...can't pick a favorite there are some good ones but Culvers would definitely be near the top along with In and Out and Hardees. For me though it still comes down to fast food is fast food. Great after a few too many drinks or to save a few bucks but something slightly unsatisfying about greasy, cheap food.

I bet many of the fast food places do better than a lot of the nicer restaurants with the health inspector. Everything is so streamed and organized...we can probably thank Henry Ford for that, lol. You'd think it would be easier to stay on top of things.
    Greasy cheap food? That's blasphemy, Culvers uses only the highest quality ingredients.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

jmcdon00 wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:

Greasy cheap food? That's blasphemy, Culvers uses only the highest quality ingredients.
    LMAO! As far as fast food goes, your right. Culvers isn't that greasy (even though it's pretty damn greasy, lol), and it sure as hell isn't cheap.

I only take my girlfriends to McDonalds. Only my wife gets treated to Culvers.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:

LMAO! As far as fast food goes, your right. Culvers isn't that greasy (even though it's pretty damn greasy, lol), and it sure as hell isn't cheap.

I only take my girlfriends to McDonalds. Only my wife gets treated to Culvers.
    So you eat at Culvers once a year and McDonalds as often as you can?
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

I'm hungry. Lets eat
    We're bringing purple back.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

For those of you who find that disgusting, better not travel to the Philippines where you find un-refrigerated slabs of hogs & fish laying on tables in the 100 degree heat, while the people selling them, will sometimes, but not constantly, shoo the flies & other bugs off of them.

YUM!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

hahaha.. a bit of food poisioning never killed anyone... oh wait... :dry:

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

singersp wrote:
    For those of you who find that disgusting, better not travel to the Philippines where you find un-refrigerated slabs of hogs & fish laying on tables in the 100 degree heat, while the people selling them, will sometimes, but not constantly, shoo the flies & other bugs off of them.

YUM!
    I bet you the locals don't end up with a dose of the shits though, how does that work?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123