Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: sssssssssssssssssssKABOOM!!!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "sitandbehitski" wrote:
    You can now buy fireworks here in Minny, but they're the pussy fireworks. No "Projectile" Fireworks allowed. I guess Wisconsin is good for something!
    What's wrong with pussy fireworks...I know that I like creating those kind of fireworks every chance I get!!! :lol:
    The minute I read sits post, I knew you would have a killer reply!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "sitandbehitski" wrote:
    You can now buy fireworks here in Minny, but they're the pussy fireworks. No "Projectile" Fireworks allowed. I guess Wisconsin is good for something!
    What's wrong with pussy fireworks...I know that I like creating those kind of fireworks every chance I get!!! :lol:
    The minute I read sits post, I knew you would have a killer reply!
    I aim to please...as you already could tell by my last post! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Pussy Fireworks! Cool.

Do you light them or pull a string? :razz:

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Man, the Hell with that string!!!!!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"English Vike" wrote:
    we do a roaring trade in fireworks here! and bizarrely especially in my little town, of around 20,000 people, really could justifiably claim to be the firework capital of the world, that may seem ridiculous but its a fair claim really.

i dont know if you guy sknow of guy fawkes night, i wont explain it in detail but basically its a firework night in here england on november the 5th. my town has a bunch of history relating to the stuff its celebrating, in most of the country its a minor event really, for little kids mainly. but in my town its massive, as i say there's 20,000 that live here, the record estimated attendance for november the 5th is supposed to be something like 200,000 back in the eighties when it was broadcast live on television.
    Thanks English Vike. It's kind of an interesting story.

http://www.novareinna.com/festive/guy.html

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Huh, if you guys like fireworks so much, come to hawaii on new years or fourth of july. Especially on new years, its extremeley loud and smoky down here since many love buying and playing with them.

Can you buy those long strings of firecrackers that take forever to get to the end, make a lot of noise and require you to hang it since it can be long. Its usually called 10,00 firecrackers or something like that.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

like 1 enormous string of black cats? i do that all the time. it can be as long as i want it, or my money wants it. fireworks are a big thing here in texas.

When I was younger, my brothers are I would shot bottle rockets at each other. At the time it was fun, but now I think it may have been a little dangerous. :lol:

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"vikes09" wrote:
    like 1 enormous string of black cats? i do that all the time. it can be as long as i want it, or my money wants it. fireworks are a big thing here in texas.
    Ya i guess you could say an enormous string of black cats, but the ones we have down here are way better and probably longer than the black cat ones you have up there.

At midnight on new years, almost everyone lights those long strings at one time and the places is super noisy and smoky. And the streets are littered with red firecracker rubbish. Quite cool actually. Its as if youre in war zone or something.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12