Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,490

    Re: Sportscasters, Who Do You Like/Hate

    I'm tired of Stewart Scott and Scott Van Pelt.... in fact, I'm tired of everyone on ESPN.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  2. #12
    skum's Avatar
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    2,884
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Sportscasters, Who Do You Like/Hate

    Like:
    Chris Boomer Berman(COULD GO ALL THE WAY)
    Joe Morgan(I just like the way he analyses the game, it makes it easier for me to watch i think)
    Michael Kay(Yankees YES network play by play guy)
    Paul Allen(Vikings radio play by play)
    Claus Elming(danish NFL-tv guy)

    Dont Like:
    Joe Buck(Thats just a disgusting act baah stfu)
    Joe Theismann(douce)
    John Madden(i love favre and the rest of the pack <3 <3 - homer)
    That guy who thinks he knows everything about basketball, Stephen something(new york guy - douce)

    I dont know the names of all the sportscasters but those were a few names.

    I also like Woody Paige but he isnt doing the sportscasting thing calling games and such.


    ----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

  3. #13
    happy camper's Avatar
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,445

    Re: Sportscasters, Who Do You Like/Hate

    I dunno, I may be starting to like Joe Buck.

    "Its hard to get it up when you're looking between your legs" - from the Vikings/Jets preseason game.

    Also, during the Packers/Lions game, he made the comment, "Do you think broadcasters go a little overboard on Brett Favre a little?". And then Aikman started talking about something else and Buck said, "Its the way the light shines off his helmet". He was making fun of the Favre spooning that goes on.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

  4. #14
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Sportscasters, Who Do You Like/Hate

    "skum" wrote:
    Like:
    Chris Boomer Berman(COULD GO ALL THE WAY)
    Joe Morgan(I just like the way he analyses the game, it makes it easier for me to watch i think)
    Michael Kay(Yankees YES network play by play guy)
    Paul Allen(Vikings radio play by play)
    Claus Elming(danish NFL-tv guy)

    Dont Like:
    Joe Buck(Thats just a disgusting act baah stfu)
    Joe Theismann(douce)
    John Madden(i love favre and the rest of the pack <3 <3 - homer)
    That guy who thinks he knows everything about basketball, Stephen something(new york guy - douce)

    I dont know the names of all the sportscasters but those were a few names.

    I also like Woody Paige but he isnt doing the sportscasting thing calling games and such.
    Stephen A. Smith...yes I hate that guy too.

  5. #15
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Sportscasters, Who Do You Like/Hate

    "C" wrote:
    I'm tired of Stewart Scott and Scott Van Pelt.... in fact, I'm tired of everyone on ESPN.
    I guess I was kinda leaning towards people that actually call games.

    Kenny Mayne (sp) is the fricken bomb!

  6. #16
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Sportscasters, Who Do You Like/Hate

    After reading this, I have more to add:

    Hate
    Collingsworth:
    Never liked him at all.
    Tony Siragusa:
    What is this turd purpose?
    To be another fat person on the field?
    Both Gumball's:
    Very drab...makes me tired.
    Chris Berman:
    I am sorry, after decades of him he gets old as hell.

    They need to put Jaws in the booth!
    Jaws is awesome!

  7. #17
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Sportscasters, Who Do You Like/Hate

    I like Marv Albert.

    I don't like his brother Kenny...he always sounds like he's talking with his mouth full.

    I like Tom Jackson, Howie Long and James Brown.

    I like, but can barely take, Terry Bradshaw (especially when he's whooping it up).
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  8. #18
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Sportscasters, Who Do You Like/Hate

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    I like Marv Albert.

    I don't like his brother Kenny...he always sounds like he's talking with his mouth full.

    I like Tom Jackson, Howie Long and James Brown.

    I like, but can barely take, Terry Bradshaw (especially when he's whooping it up).
    I like Marv as well. Not the perv.

    Jackson and Long I like, not Brown.

    Bradshaw is funny as hell.

  9. #19
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Sportscasters, Who Do You Like/Hate

    I hate Joe Buck

  10. #20
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Sportscasters, Who Do You Like/Hate

    John Madden,please take your shoe out of your mouth before talking ,I haven´t understand a word He has said in my
    life
    El underdog.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do you hate your job?
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 02:37 PM
  2. Who do you hate more?
    By PurpleGator in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 12:29 AM
  3. You know what I hate??
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 05:49 PM
  4. why the hate?
    By Husky in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 07:09 PM
  5. I HATE THIS
    By SHOW-TIME in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 01:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •