Chicago
    Denver
    Detroit
    Miami
    New York
    Philadelphia
    Phoenix
    Washington DC

I'm not counting Dallas because the Rangers play in Arlington, and I'm not counting Boston because the Patriots play in Foxborough. But that certainly settles the debate my friend and I were having last night!

Cheers all!
    Foxborough is a suburb of Boston. If you don't count that, then you have to toss out New York because the Islanders and Nets play on Long Island and both the football teams (and the Devils) play in New Jersey.

Toss out DC because the Redskins play in Maryland. Toss out Detroit because the Pistons play in Auburn Hills. Not sure about the others, but I bet one or two more would be tossed because of suburban stadiums.

=Z=
    The Cardinals new facility I believe is in Flagstaff not Phoenix so they would be removed as well.
    Oh God Damnit this is getting way too complicated! :lol:

faninphx is offline Starter

Re: Sport Question

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:
    So the final count is:

Atlanta
    Chicago
    Denver
    Detroit
    Miami
    New York
    Philadelphia
    Phoenix
    Washington DC

I'm not counting Dallas because the Rangers play in Arlington, and I'm not counting Boston because the Patriots play in Foxborough. But that certainly settles the debate my friend and I were having last night!

Cheers all!
    Foxborough is a suburb of Boston. If you don't count that, then you have to toss out New York because the Islanders and Nets play on Long Island and both the football teams (and the Devils) play in New Jersey.

Toss out DC because the Redskins play in Maryland. Toss out Detroit because the Pistons play in Auburn Hills. Not sure about the others, but I bet one or two more would be tossed because of suburban stadiums.

=Z=
    The Cardinals new facility I believe is in Flagstaff not Phoenix so they would be removed as well.
    If the old one was in Phoenix, why would they build the new one over 100 miles away??? I guess nobody went to the games anyways so it probably doesn't matter. :lol:

Their training camp is in Flagstaff, their new stadium is in a suburb called Glendale. Their old stadium was in another suburb called Tempe. And just for the record all 10 of their home games are sold out for the first time in......quite a while. It doesn't matter, we'll still beat them on NOV 26th!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123