cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Spiderman in CleveSUCK!

Ultra...you should take Ultra Jr. to check out the filming!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060323/ap_en_mo/film_spider_man;_ylt=Ar66LVzu_2FgpWZWRefARRfK.nQA; _ylu=X3oDMTA3YXYwNDRrBHNlYwM3NjI-
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Spiderman in CleveSUCK!

On one hand, this pretty cool!!! I would live to go see that. I am a huge fan of the spiderman comics / cartoons / movies.

On the other hand, one of the appeals of Marvel comics is that most of them are actually set in NYC, as opposed to DC with made up towns such as Metropolis and Gotham City. This makes it easy to write a character into someone elses story. I.E., spidy meets up somewhere with the X-men, or battles some of the same villans as Dare Devil. Makes for some of the better story lines.

Don't fret, ryan...they are only using CleveSUCK as a location shoot...it will still be represented as NYC in the movie!

I agree...Marvel Comics have always been superior to DC Comics...the story lines have always been WAY BETTER...especially the Spidey ones!

SPIDERMAN RULES!!!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Don't fret, ryan...they are only using CleveSUCK as a location shoot...it will still be represented as NYC in the movie!

I agree...Marvel Comics have always been superior to DC Comics...the story lines have always been WAY BETTER...especially the Spidey ones!

SPIDERMAN RULES!!!
    I knew Cleveland would just be a backdrop... Just takes a little of the magic out knowing its Ohio :roll:

They do it with so many movies that no one really knows where anything is anyway...not really a big deal!

The greatest thing about the new Spidey movie will be to see Kirsten Dunst back in red hair again...man, she makes one HOT Mary Jane!!! :tongue:

"cajunvike" wrote:
    They do it with so many movies that no one really knows where anything is anyway...not really a big deal!

The greatest thing about the new Spidey movie will be to see Kirsten Dunst back in red hair again...man, she makes one HOT Mary Jane!!! :tongue:
    I agree... Also, the kid from That 70's show is supposed to be Venom. Wasnt sure about that at first, but should be good.